Does anybody think the Ipswich game will be called off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's OK then. The Met Office always get it right.

What else can I do but trust the information on their website?

I've already done my naked dance in the garden and sacrificed a goat to The Mighty Hawk, in the hope that his favour will stop the onslaught of snow - other than that, I've just got to hope that the met office data is accurate, which it usually is.

I can, of course it will - it's only a bit of snow and ice!

Can't see the game going ahead personally.

I don't mind one way or the other. It's just the amount of notice of a postponement that I hope they will get right for once. In these conditions, it's not necessary to wait until the last moment.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Tigers. They seem to be becoming less confident as the hours pass.

After whats happened to Togo bus, really brings homes thats its just a game, and if its called off things could be a lot worse, thoughts go out to their families today.

After whats happened to Togo bus, really brings homes thats its just a game, and if its called off things could be a lot worse, thoughts go out to their families today.

Yes, but more importantly, your avatar is an early front runner in the 'best ever' category at the End of Time TB Awards.

Yes, but more importantly, your avatar is an early front runner in the 'best ever' category at the End of Time TB Awards.

Ah yes, but you haven't seen what I've got lined up yet :icon_wink

Personally I hope it will be called off. I would rather watch it when there is better weather. I want to see skill and I believe that bad weather produces "kick and hope" football. If it does go ahead it will be interesting to see whether Nigel prefers the speed of Lloyd Dyer or the physical strength of Dany N'Guessan.

Personally I hope it will be called off. I would rather watch it when there is better weather. I want to see skill and I believe that bad weather produces "kick and hope" football. If it does go ahead it will be interesting to see whether Nigel prefers the speed of Lloyd Dyer or the physical strength of Dany N'Guessan.

Feck that, I just want to see wins! Couldn't give a feck how they get the wins either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669