Does anybody think the Ipswich game will be called off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mercury tell us that the club have plans in place to ensure Filbert Way and the surrounding car parks are gritted and safe for supporters. There's a hell of a lot more to getting to the match than getting across Filbert Way and the surrounding car parks. I trust that the decision makers will bear this in mind.

The Mercury tell us that the club have plans in place to ensure Filbert Way and the surrounding car parks are gritted and safe for supporters. There's a hell of a lot more to getting to the match than getting across Filbert Way and the surrounding car parks. I trust that the decision makers will bear this in mind.

There are two car dealerships and a hotel that all need it to be clear so they can generate business, so I think all surounding area will be fine.

Plus its only abit of snow, whats everyone worried about!

From what I've seen on the Met Office website, it doesn't seem like we're in for that much snow anyway - I'd be very surprised if the game gets called off by us.

It better be on anyway, because I've booked the day off work to go and watch it!

Thankyou, someone that actually sounds like they would like the game to go ahead!

Could you please provide us with a list of those who actually sound like they would not like the game to go ahead.

I have been out running on the snow and ice the last 2 nights, so walking on it will be fine, unless you have problems with your ears, as that will effect your balance.

All the roads are clear, and if it worries you that much you should tune in to 104.9FM, simples!

I have been out running on the snow and ice the last 2 nights, so walking on it will be fine, unless you have problems with your ears, as that will effect your balance.

All the roads are clear, and if it worries you that much you should tune in to 104.9FM, simples!

You really are as stupid as you sound, aren't you.

You really are as stupid as you sound, aren't you.

Was there a spelling mistake?

Im trying to work out why you have a pessimistic view, and asking the decision makers to take into account the state of a road 2 miles away!?

Im trying to work out why you have a pessimistic view, and asking the decision makers to take into account the state of a road 2 miles away!?

That's a very stupid thing to say.

:bang:

Is there any reason why they couldnt bring the kick off forward so folks are travelling home in the daylight when the roads will not be so icy ?

Is there any reason why they couldnt bring the kick off forward so folks are travelling home in the daylight when the roads will not be so icy ?

nice idea, id be happy with 11 or 12, on sat or sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570