Does anybody think the Ipswich game will be called off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea itll just end up being called off, when we have a free sat morning right now to play it, we will have midweek games most weeks now until end of season.

yea itll just end up being called off, when we have a free sat morning right now to play it, we will have midweek games most weeks now until end of season.
I know just doesnt make sense , I know not everyone could be flexible and change their plans but if it means the match was definately on why not , its never an issue to change fixtures because a hands on sky .

How do you work that one out?

1 + 1:icon_roll

So, what Saturday morning are you refering to? If it's this one, then it's not a free morning. The police and SAG have categorically stated that we and the Tigers cannot play our home games on the same day.

Tigers are playing at home on Saturday (irrespective of kick off time) so we cannot play on Saturday.

1 + 1 = ??

Last edited:
Was there a spelling mistake?

Im trying to work out why you have a pessimistic view, and asking the decision makers to take into account the state of a road 2 miles away!?

I saw no spelling mistake, although you are missing an apostrophe and have a superfluous comma, exclamation mark and question mark in this post.

Please be assured that I am no taking a pessimistic view but I would ask you to try to work out the answer to your conundrum yourself. You might also want to think what might happen if I was to tune my radio to 104.9FM.

Is there any reason why they couldnt bring the kick off forward so folks are travelling home in the daylight when the roads will not be so icy ?

Worth considering but I think the problem is that when the weather is as bad as it is nobody really knows at what time in the morning things are going to warm up and nobody really knows at what time in the afternoon it's going to cool down again.

Today in east Kent, the 'best weather window' was from 11 to 2:30 - hardly long enough for all but the closest of neighbours to get to the Walkers and back. But who knows what time it will happen tomorrow? And this is east Kent which is apparently having some of the best weather in the country.

So, what Saturday morning are you refering to? If it's this one, then it's not a free morning. The police and SAG have categorically stated that we and the Tigers cannot play our home games on the same day.

Tigers are playing at home on Saturday (irrespective of kick off time) so we cannot play on Saturday.

1 + 1 = ??

rugby will be called off, no under soil heating fact :icon_cool

I saw no spelling mistake, although you are missing an apostrophe and have a superfluous comma, exclamation mark and question mark in this post.

Please be assured that I am no taking a pessimistic view but I would ask you to try to work out the answer to your conundrum yourself. You might also want to think what might happen if I was to tune my radio to 104.9FM.

The second paragraph does not make sense, i think you mean "i am not taking a pessimistic view", maybe i am wrong. :icon_cool

The second paragraph does not make sense, i think you mean "i am not taking a pessimistic view", maybe i am wrong. :icon_cool

You're not wrong.
:icon_wink

rugby will be called off, no under soil heating fact :icon_cool

Rugby have had the covers and hot air blowers on. The game is definitely on (although with an earlier k.o than previously planned) FACT!

Rugby have had the covers and hot air blowers on. The game is definitely on (although with an earlier k.o than previously planned) FACT!

HMMMMMM :icon_cry:

...unless it's off.

Even the Tigers are only claiming that they "are making every effort to ensure the game goes ahead".

...unless it's off.

Even the Tigers are only claiming that they "are making every effort to ensure the game goes ahead".

Im fairly sure they said on East Midlands Today tonight that it was definitely on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566