Dongles and mobile internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've now got my Dongle out and that and it's a nice dongle - no mistakes.

I've got a SIM with it which goes in it but can I put the SIM in my phone?

Put the dongle & SIM card in the freezer for a couple of hours first before you use them.

Tommy down the pub reckons you'll get a tenners worth of free credit if you do.

Put the dongle & SIM card in the freezer for a couple of hours first before you use them.

Tommy down the pub reckons you'll get a tenners worth of free credit if you do.

Dont listen to a word Joe, you will bust it.

Everyone knows its the Microwave, not the freezer.

Dont listen to a word Joe, you will bust it.

Everyone knows its the Microwave, not the freezer.

That only works if you leave the handset in a bucket of water while you put them in the microwave

Let it never be said that humour is dead.

You got all that info from me and stuck it straight on here:098: :icon_bigg

Believe me - I wouldn't pass on any information from you without checking it out first.

And you will have noticed that not all of it was correct. Did I get that from you as well?

Last edited:
I'm pretty pissed off with my dongle (oo er missus).
I seems to work fine in the dead of night but during the day it connects, then it disconnects, connects, disconnects so frequently that you fel like smashing it.

Webbo, why is it doing this? Is it because the network is busy due to lots of people having the dongles now? I am getting terrible service to be honest and the signal is 5 out of 5.

Feel robbed.

I seems to work fine in the dead of night but during the day it connects, then it disconnects, connects, disconnects so frequently that you fel like smashing it.

Webbo, why is it doing this? Is it because the network is busy due to lots of people having the dongles now? I am getting terrible service to be honest and the signal is 5 out of 5.

Feel robbed.

have a read of this it mite be the same problem you are having
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=687290

Feel robbed.

I'm using mine at the moment, and have used it to get online for the last few days, and it's been fine. Occasionally it slows down, but it's not disconnected me.

I would advise a 3 usb modem that is what i have £15 per month 19 month contract. 7.2mb/s

I would advise using a computer to view the interweb, laptop or desktop, they both seem capable to me.
I think I should also let you know that celery is very, very stringy. In fact I read somewhere that celery is actually the stringiest of all the major food groups.

I would advise using a computer to view the interweb, laptop or desktop, they both seem capable to me.
I think I should also let you know that celery is very, very stringy. In fact I read somewhere that celery is actually the stringiest of all the major food groups.

:icon_eek:

I've had my 3-mobile dongle for about 4 months now and to be honest, I think it's pretty shit.

Half the time it doesn't work and when it does it's very slow.

Trying to watch stuff on youtube or iplayer is just not worth it.

I'd recommend getting a dongle to NO-ONE.

I've had my 3-mobile dongle for about 4 months now and to be honest, I think it's pretty shit.

Half the time it doesn't work and when it does it's very slow.

Trying to watch stuff on youtube or iplayer is just not worth it.

I'd recommend getting a dongle to NO-ONE.

I've had my 3 dongle for about 5 months, and although I don't use it every day when I do use it, ive got no problems.

My dad also has one, and this is the only internet connection he has, again no problems.

Maybe yours is faulty Joe ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472