Speculation El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we are it all comes down to this... A free kick on the edge of the box, 89th minute. Playoff final. Leicester vs... Southampton. Scores are level at 1-1.

Paul Gallagher swings it in, its headed clear but only as far as David Nugent!!! Pulls it back DIOUF!!!!!!! Smashed into the top corner by El Hadji Diouf !!! The Leicester fans are going wild!!!! The Senegalese striker has put City into dreamland!

I seriously hope this doesn't happen, he is a grade A twat, and is a disgrace to football

He will go West Ham so lets all stop worrying. Allardyce has signed him for both Bolton and Blackburn and seems to get the best out of him.

Utter scum. Would be a very good player in this league I think, but still wouldn't want him here. He's a disgrace, and I hope no one signs him. Let him rot.

One of those if he's not in your team you despise him, if he's in your team he's at least handy, whether that would be for his technical ability or winding-up skills.

Purely on how damaging / infuriating he can be for opponents, I'd sign him up in a flash.

One of those if he's not in your team you despise him, if he's in your team he's at least handy, whether that would be for his technical ability or winding-up skills.

Purely on how damaging / infuriating he can be for opponents, I'd sign him up in a flash.

tmi.jpg

Dickov < Savage < Speedie < El Hadji Jouf < Wise?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I don't care how good he might be. Any footballer who habitually spits in the face of his fellow footballers has no place in this game anywhere, at any level, ever.

I must first admit that I don't know Mr Diouf personally. However, I will also say that he comes across as a complete evil ****er. Whether he would improve the team or not I suspect there are a fair few of the squad that would become unsettled should he sign.

If there was of an option of getting him on a free, and he was guaranteed match fit for the season, I'd still say please no.

Someone on the mongfest saying he's no different to Robbie Savage, now I know that RS could be a right twat, however, I don't remember him ever doing anything like this ...

diouf-spitting-in-the-face-of-de-zeeuw.jpg

So here we are it all comes down to this... A free kick on the edge of the box, 89th minute. Playoff final. Leicester vs... Southampton. Scores are level at 1-1.

Paul Gallagher swings it in, its headed clear but only as far as David Nugent!!! Pulls it back DIOUF!!!!!!! Smashed into the top corner by El Hadji Diouf !!! The Leicester fans are going wild!!!! The Senegalese striker has put City into dreamland!
Followed by

We're close to extra time... Could this be the day for Leicester City - finally heading back into Premier League Dreamland...??

Here come Southampton one final time...

Lallana... dances around the City defense... tricks Pantsil, Bamba... crosses it... Lambert with the header... And it's IN!!! Southampton have equalized AGAIN!!! What a disappointing end to the regular stopping time.
But what's happening now... tussle in the City box... Diouf... what's Diouf doing??? Looks like he's just spat at David Connolly... And he's OFF!! The referee has shown him the red card!!! This can't be happening - Leicester are down to ten men...!!! Gone from hero to zero in the space of two minutes!!!

Last edited:
One of the few footballers whose deserving of the stick.

People say he could do this, could do that. Well it's worth remembering his last act in this country, his disgusting comments towards a broken leg victim. You can imagine the opinion amongst his fellow professionals to very low thus breaking any team spirit.

Followed by

We're close to extra time... Could this be the day for Leicester City - finally heading back into Premier League Dreamland...??

Lallana... dances around the City defense... tricks Pantsil, Bamba... crosses it... Lambert with the header... And it's IN!!! Southampton have equalized AGAIN!!! What a disappointing end to the regular stopping time.
But what's happening now... tussle in the City box... Diouf... what's Diouf doing??? Looks like he's just spat at David Connolly... And he's OFF!! The referee has shown him the red card!!! This can't be happening - Leicester are down to ten men...!!! Gone from hero to zero in the space of two minutes!!!

Don't leave us hanging! One of you must know how it ends?! ARE WE UP OR NOT? :102:

Followed by

Lol!

Someone on the mongfest saying he's no different to Robbie Savage, now I know that RS could be a right twat, however, I don't remember him ever doing anything like this ...

View attachment 8159

He doesn't just spit at players either. Spat at West Ham fans, spat at Celtic fans, spat at an 11-year-old Middlesborough fan, racially abused a ball boy and taunted Jamie Mackie while he lay on the floor with a broken leg. Absolutely dispicable human being - players like Barton, Savage etc are one thing, but this bloke is an absolute, complete and utter **** and I would be embarrassed if we signed him.

This is a massive argument of results vs public opinion. He would be a top notch player at this level, of that I have little doubt, but with all the media spite and opposition envy we're garnering at the minute he really would provide an extra stone to the slingshot. I trust Svennis, so I'll not say much more than 'if he does come, then the goals had better follow'.

He doesn't just spit at players either. Spat at West Ham fans, spat at Celtic fans, spat at an 11-year-old Middlesborough fan, racially abused a ball boy and taunted Jamie Mackie while he lay on the floor with a broken leg. Absolutely dispicable human being - players like Barton, Savage etc are one thing, but this bloke is an absolute, complete and utter **** and I would be embarrassed if we signed him.
I'd put Barton closer to Diouf than to Savage. Savage has never been a criminal, he's merely a wind-up merchant. Barton's a thug.

I'd put Barton closer to Diouf than to Savage. Savage has never been a criminal, he's merely a wind-up merchant. Barton's a thug.

I've heard it said before that the most irritating thing about Savage was his long blonde hair and his seemingly endless work-rate and I tend to agree. He looks every inch the pantomime villain, right down to the audaciously yellow Ferrari. But we all know that Paul O'Grady isn't really a wicked witch....however, Joey Barton is a thug, in a football shirt or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566