Speculation El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put Barton closer to Diouf than to Savage. Savage has never been a criminal, he's merely a wind-up merchant. Barton's a thug.

Exactly. Putting Savage in anywhere like the same category as Diouf is very, very harsh on Savage.

Diouf is just a plain evil ****.

To my mind the bloke's goal:appearance ratio is absolutely shite and that in itself is the only reason to say **** off.

Someone on the mongfest saying he's no different to Robbie Savage, now I know that RS could be a right twat, however, I don't remember him ever doing anything like this ...]
It was my lad with that crazy idea of signing that arsehole. I even sent a text in disagreeing with him aa gollows

Its Motown fox here -on my way home from work- dad of Ross. I disagree with him about Diouf why Ross thinks that way I`m not sure but he will be washing up after those commemts hes lucky Im not gonna wash his mouth with soap. terrible signing for us thats for sure we can get someome else better than him someone with the right team ethic.Looking forward to Barnsley though Ross will be going on the bus!!

It was my lad with that crazy idea of signing that arsehole. I even sent a text in disagreeing with him aa gollows

Its Motown fox here -on my way home from work- dad of Ross. I disagree with him about Diouf why Ross thinks that way I`m not sure but he will be washing up after those commemts hes lucky Im not gonna wash his mouth with soap. terrible signing for us thats for sure we can get someome else better than him someone with the right team ethic.Looking forward to Barnsley though Ross will be going on the bus!!

Archaic I know but a good lashing never did anyone any PERMANENT harm.....just a thought is all...

Not sure Diouf has ever been at fault for the death of another human, so wouldn't put him anyway near Hughes.

Fair point. But I think that they are probably equally unpleasant people.

Anyway, that was just my guess for the Barnsley formation.

And he drives a gold leaf Cadillac escalade. Biggest ****ish thing he can do in my opinion, forget the spitting, the goals to games ratio, the fact he probably fell out of Hitler's bum, he drives a gold leaf escalade. Wanker.

Now, I don't know El-Hadji Diouf and I have never met him but unlike virtually everyone on here, I bet he really likes El-Hadji Diouf.

Now, I don't know El-Hadji Diouf and I have never met him but unlike virtually everyone on here, I bet he really likes El-Hadji Diouf.
He spat in his own face. Ever since the incident, he has never got on with himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566