Speculation El Hadji Diouf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I like you Diouf.

I love a bit of character me :).

In this day and age it seems as though 'character' can get confused with 'acting like a complete and utter ****'. All the people on reality TV programs have 'character'. Thery're not upstanding citizens, they'd never be there for you when you really needed it, none of the things that I'd call 'character'. They are, however, very good at drawing attention to themselves and showing everyone just how awesome they are. Look at me, I've got a shiny car and a massive attitude problem, I'm a real 'character'.

Get ****ed! 'Character' my arse.

In this day and age it seems as though 'character' can get confused with 'acting like a complete and utter ****'. All the people on reality TV programs have 'character'. Thery're not upstanding citizens, they'd never be there for you when you really needed it, none of the things that I'd call 'character'. They are, however, very good at drawing attention to themselves and showing everyone just how awesome they are. Look at me, I've got a shiny car and a massive attitude problem, I'm a real 'character'.

Well I was wasn't being entirely serious but Im not confused either?

Diouf has character. Sure he might be the pantomine villian and a complete scumbag to boot but he still has character.

Its the reason Barton & Savage have so many followers, because people like character.

It's like people who use the word 'banter' as an excuse to act like a total ****.

Well I was wasn't being entirely serious but Im not confused either?

Diouf has character. Sure he might be the pantomine villian and a complete scumbag to boot but he still has character.

Its the reason Barton & Savage have so many followers, because people like character.

Well, then I think you need to define exactly what you mean by 'character', because I'm ****ed if I can work out what you mean by the term.

He's just a ****ing ****, dripping with **** juice. End of story.

Well, then I think you need to define exactly what you mean by 'character', because I'm ****ed if I can work out what you mean by the term.

He's just a ****ing ****, dripping with **** juice. End of story.

Ok, well my definition of character would be someone who is remembered. For example I don’t remember much about John Scales, as good as player as he may have been, he didn’t have much character. John Terry has character, he’s tough and strong and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Diouf has character. He’s a vile flashy scumbag who complains and fights on the pitch. Different type of character but still character.

And just one more time…. Character.

Ok, well my definition of character would be someone who is remembered. For example I don’t remember much about John Scales, as good as player as he may have been, he didn’t have much character. John Terry has character, he’s tough and strong and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Diouf has character. He’s a vile flashy scumbag who complains and fights on the pitch. Different type of character but still character.

And just one more time…. Character.
What a pile of horse-shit. I remember Peter Sutcliffe. Does that mean he has character? Cock.

Ok, well my definition of character would be someone who is remembered. For example I don’t remember much about John Scales, as good as player as he may have been, he didn’t have much character. John Terry has character, he’s tough and strong and plays with his heart on his sleeve.

In fairness, Kingster, that's all really just meaningless noise as far as the debate goes.

The truth must be in there somewhere though...

Well I like you Diouf.

He’s a vile flashy scumbag who complains and fights on the pitch.

I think we got there eventually :icon_cool

Comparing me to a cow by quoting a terrible television show. :icon_frow

That hurt!

It's inoffensive shite. Unlike Diouf, who is extremely offensive shite.

Meaningless or an opinion ?

In the context of this debate, it's just meaningless noise offered in place of an opinion.

To paraphrase one of the great thinkers and debaters of the common era "And just one more time…. he's a vile ****"

To make matters worse he reminds me of a scout leader who goes in my local who ive got down as a bit of a nonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566