English Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good, but not specifically English, nor called English.

As I said before, this is England, most things don't need to be called English, because it's normal for things in this country to be English.

The description of the events makes it clear that most of the events will be based on the English heritage of Leicester.

Only racist idiots bring up this argument about things not being called English, I think it's part of the BNP's strategy to get stupid people to support them.

Now Jews, or more to the point, monsters that give good Jews a terrible name in the world, that evolve from the Frankfurt born Jew Amschel Mayer Rothschild, do have alot of power in the world, more power than Obama could ever dream of, but atleast he's at the bottom of the power ladder, not bad. HoR wealth £200,000,000,000,000 ? WHO can compete with that??????????

I love a good conspiracy theory, but your numbers seem wrong.

That attitude, whether tongue in cheek or not, highlights one of the reasons people are getting peeved off with this country.

OBE1 has got a valid point. Whether he meant it with an aggressive racist overtone, I don't know.

It does seem we can celebrate everyother colour, religion etc etc, but ask for a English/white celebration and you get knocked back.
To be fair to the Major, he's seen enough in the last couple of weeks from this poster to justify his comments. And it's not that often that we agree on things!! :icon_lol:

As I said before, this is England, most things don't need to be called English, because it's normal for things in this country to be English.

That is partly why there was a demonstration for the English last december, and why theres another one on august 9th. Its not normal for a carnival/parade in Leicester to be called English, which you seem to have a problem with, denying the right of English people a tax funded English carnival.

That is partly why there was a demonstration for the English last december, and why theres another one on august 9th. Its not normal for a carnival/parade in Leicester to be called English, which you seem to have a problem with, denying the right of English people a tax funded English carnival.

What edition of Mein Kampf are you paraphrasing?

Is 'gay' not an English word? From what you've been saying on here, I thought you were all for English culture, and I'd always thought language was a key part of that.

Is gay an English word :bang: hey, lets have an English carnival and say the word gay :icon_bigg

Is it about spelling and grammar and stuff? Because that would be OK to take the kids to.

But I'd hate to go there and find it's just ****wits ranting about darkies and East Europeans.

Is gay an English word :bang: hey, lets have an English carnival and say the word gay :icon_bigg

I'm not against supporting you in that - apart from that it'd just be re-creating the local Gay Pride march. But there's probably room for two....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669