English Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dour, not a source, i took that bit of info from a documentary called "ring of power", 5 hours long, 2 parts at google video/youtube 30+ parts. The narrator/producer is the daughter and grandaughter of 32nd degree UGLE freemasons. I don't claim what she claimed as absolute fact, but what she says, plus mountains of other information people like Jordon Maxwell (spare yourself a fews hours of him, worth it) Micheal Tsarian, David Icke (city fan) (im not a lizard believer), Jim Marrs, Alex Jones, etc etc etc have said, im not stupid, i don't believe just anything cos it sounds funky, im the kind of person that loves asking questions (as witnessed in this thread) and ive asked hundreds of what these and others have said, something is not right.

To give you an example, the evidence around 7/7 and 9/11 is so overwhelmingly against muslims committing those attrocities, its incredible, yet the puppet show on tv is that 4 muslims committed 7/7, hilarious. These 2 events are monumental in the game our rulers (not PM's/presidents) are playing with us.
Watch any of the following, and something will click in your head that should make you ask questions, The Endgame, Zeitgeist, zeitgeist addendum, esoteric agenda, theres others.

What do you believe? Who do you think has the most power?

What do you think of this http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-history-of-the-financial-crisis.html

In particular
“I care not what puppet (sits on) the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British empire, and I (when he ran the Bank of England) control the British money supply.”
- Nathan Rothschild. Around 1820. Nathan was one of the famous 5 sons who were sent around the world by their father Mayer Amschel Rothschild, son of Amschel Mayer Rothschild, to conquer the world.

Oh Gawd, it's one of those people the internet throws up from time to time. If we paid enough, do you think FT would unban her?

Yet another person who's posting style is very similar to Innocent now I come to think about. Or am I just seeing her everywhere?!

the ignore list gains another nutter

Oh Gawd, it's one of those people the internet throws up from time to time. If we paid enough, do you think FT would unban her?

No, no, I think she's great entertainment, I think we should keep it.
Can we Jeff, can we? Can we keep it? Pleeeeeeease

No, no, I think she's great entertainment, I think we should keep it.
Can we Jeff, can we? Can we keep it? Pleeeeeeease
It'll be your birthday and your christmas present, do you understand?

It'll be your birthday and your christmas present, do you understand?

Aaaw, it's not fair, I bet the Rothschilds never have to have combined Christmas & birthday pressies

Aaaw, it's not fair, I bet the Rothschilds never have to have combined Christmas & birthday pressies

I was just reading a bit of this fine literature on the Rothschilds and now I'm getting a bit worried. Y'see, apparently they always set a place for Satan at their dinner table, but when I went round their gaff for dinner once, there were no empty places. I'm scared that I might therefore be Satan.

I was just reading a bit of this fine literature on the Rothschilds and now I'm getting a bit worried. Y'see, apparently they always set a place for Satan at their dinner table, but when I went round their gaff for dinner once, there were no empty places. I'm scared that I might therefore be Satan.

I would worry more about being sat on than satan. ............. sorry. :icon_bigg

I still want to know what sort of events would feature in an English carnival :102:

I still want to know what sort of events would feature in an English carnival :102:

You're missing the point SJN. It doesn't matter a **** what kind of events take place, all that matters is that it is called an 'English' carnival. You can worry about the detail after, just so long as you can publicise a carnival that is specifically titled 'English'.

That'll show them darkies

nobody calls a carnival an "English" carnival, for the same reason no americans call American Football "American" football

it's just called...er...a carnival and we have loads of carnivals

although Hinckley's was cancelled cos it rained i hear

I'll go on the condition there is the traditional " throw the soaking sponge at the vicar " competition.

I'll go on the condition there is the traditional " throw the soaking sponge at the vicar " competition.

Sod that. I want witches burnt at the stake, ducking stools, hangings and disembowelments. Lots of fighting with swords and pointy sticks, badger baiting, dog fights, oh yes, and candy floss ... got to have candy floss.

(And if it doesn't have a dodgy tannoy and piss down with rain all day, I'll want my money back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669