English Carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dour, the info is from a daughter and grandaughter of 32nd degree UGLE freemasons.

Did you know that the masons have been cutting undersea Internet cables to facilitate a new world order? Ask Steven, he'll tell you more about it.

Nick Mason

So it's a woman. I'm relieved, I thought it was someone else.
Depends who you thought it was.

she wont, she seems to be dodging that one quite nicely so far. She's obviously come on to TB to "have fun" by winding everyone up
She's been banned from Foxestalk for a few days, which is why she's here now. I think she did the same under one of her alter egos in the past when the same thing happened. :icon_roll

She's been banned from Foxestalk for a few days, which is why she's here now. I think she did the same under one of her alter egos in the past when the same thing happened. :icon_roll

Sounds like a bit of a fruit.

How much longer before that happens on here ? Perhaps someone should open a vbookie on it :icon_lol:

Depends who you thought it was.
l

I don't want to name names because I quite like the chap, but I did notice similarities and they were never logged on at the same time.

I never thought it was Thracian though like some did.

How much longer before that happens on here ? Perhaps someone should open a vbookie on it :icon_lol:

There must be a way of baiting her into saying something really stupid and offensive....

She's obviously come on to TB to "have fun" by winding everyone up

She's not winding me up, Im too busy thinking about this English Carnival, someone needs to be planning it and hiring the entertainment.

Your all busy slagging each other off why im out hiring young lads and lasses to give knife demonstrations and microwave cooking lessons to children. I have found a great lad called Wayne to give an apparel show and keep us all upto date on the latest street fashion.

Free entry to anyone with a modified car or a pregnant girlfriend under the legal age of consent.

Oh and there will be a 'foreign items' amnesty for anyone who wants to get rid of anything non English they may own in a discreet manner.

She's not winding me up, Im too busy thinking about this English Carnival, someone needs to be planning it and hiring the entertainment.

I've got the banner ready

inglesh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673