Enzo Maresca - Leicester City Manager

Reminds me of something someone said about our league winning team. ‘They have made ****s forevermore out of people who pretend that football is complicated’

Feels like with each passing year the club gets further and further from the conditions that made that possible, particularly keeping the players humble and hungry.
Only took over a hundred years to get there

Is anyone else on here sick to the back teeth of hearing about how ****ing nice the facilities are?

You could have the finest bone china on the world, but lay a turd on it and you'll still be consuming shit.

It's a good indication of where the club's at really. Not much to be said about ambition, style of play etc.....the shitters are pristine.

IMG_0980.jpeg

Profound.

Mate your team will play in front of LCFC fans. There is no ‘opportunity to play in front of them’. It’s actually going to happen.

View attachment 17809

Profound.

Mate your team will play in front of LCFC fans. There is no ‘opportunity to play in front of them’. It’s actually going to happen.
Mate, it’s a second language for him. And he was responding to a no-doubt generic question about the fixture list. The answer didn’t need to be and was never going to be profound.

‘Me eyes looked for the first home game…’ could easily be a Karl Pilkington quote. Has anyone checked to roundness of Maresca’s head? Have we been dold a pup by the mancs?

View attachment 17809

Profound.

He'd have got more from the fans if he'd mentioned that we were against Cov first.

For the record I think this season is going to be an interesting change. It's nice to think you can watch a football game without all the sky commentators going all rabid about the fact that the last time an Albanian scored an overhead kick on a Sunday in this fixture was in 1975.

He'd have got more from the fans if he'd mentioned that we were against Cov first.

For the record I think this season is going to be an interesting change. It's nice to think you can watch a football game without all the sky commentators going all rabid about the fact that the last time an Albanian scored an overhead kick on a Sunday in this fixture was in 1975.
I’m surprised to learn there was an Albanian playing in this fixture in 1975. Who was he?

Why do you think the commentators in the Championship wouldn't also be doing that? If anything, they probably do it more.

We'll be hearing plenty out of context stats all season about "Leicester haven't beaten/lost to Xxx in the last 20 years" despite the fact that we've played them twice in that time.

Why do you think the commentators in the Championship wouldn't also be doing that? If anything, they probably do it more.

We'll be hearing plenty out of context stats all season about "Leicester haven't beaten/lost to Xxx in the last 20 years" despite the fact that we've played them twice in that time.
Not if we're not on TV.

I’m surprised to learn there was an Albanian playing in this fixture in 1975. Who was he?
Brian Anderson for us, Jim Brogan and Tommy Hutchison for them.

(Please note, I do realise Alba and Albania are different things).

He's only gone and written it down again the little ccccuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnntttt!
Every time I go to the supermarket I think about his concept of his brain and his consciousness being separate and his brain reminding him to get leeks from the shop because his body is deficient in whatever leeks give you.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663