Speculation Esteban Cambiasso

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he turns out to be a nightmare tenant then they might be happy with that.

He's been an utter delight so far, my Mum informed me that he made a lovely Tiramasu last night, prior to singing his own rendition of Nessun Dorma.

He's just got back from nipping the dog round the block.

Last edited:
He's been an utter delight so far, my Mum informed me that he made a lovely Tiramasu last night, prior to singing his own rendition of Nessun Dorma.

He's just got back from nipping the dog round the block.

Be wary Lako. He could be wooing them early on, only to hit them hard by shitting in their car as soon as they relax and trust him fully.

Last edited:
At least we weren't relying on this transfer and have alternative targets. If we could sign McArthur I'd forget about Cambiasso quite quickly.

In a way I hope this is true. It must have been getting on for 4 weeks that this twat has been messing us around.

We don't need him and i'd much rather we spent cash on players like McArthur who will be part of the club for a number of years.

Totally agree. I think before I had seen the performances against Everton and Chelsea I thought we would be way below the standard required with Hammond and King in the middle. I'm happy to say that doesn't look like the case. Meanwhile, Cambiasso hasn't been training with us and won't be match fit, so bringing him in wont provide the instant cover we require.

In a way I hope this is true. It must have been getting on for 4 weeks that this twat has been messing us around.

We don't need him and i'd much rather we spent cash on players like McArthur who will be part of the club for a number of years.

Seems a bit extreme, Notts?

Seems a bit extreme, Notts?

Yes, but it's certainly looking like we won't have the opportunity to miss what we never had.

I'm all for having a sprinkle of great, experienced, older players in the squad for other to learn from, but if he doesn't want to be here there' nothing to be gained.

Quite clearly he was stringing us along until close to the window closing to see what other offers materialised. Whilst you have to expect him to want to get the best deal for him and his family it does make you question his commitment had he signed.

Why are people thinking he won't sign based off an article that looks like a nothing website, with no actual quotes or information?

Considering Pearson's said yesterday the deal is looking more likely, I'm not convinced it's off just based on that.

Why are people thinking he won't sign based off an article that looks like a nothing website, with no actual quotes or information?

Considering Pearson's said yesterday the deal is looking more likely, I'm not convinced it's off just based on that.
Because we just submitted a bid for a different midfielder.

Yes, but it's certainly looking like we won't have the opportunity to miss what we never had.

I'm all for having a sprinkle of great, experienced, older players in the squad for other to learn from, but if he doesn't want to be here there' nothing to be gained.

But do you know that jb? I've never met the guy, so I can't really judge. From what NP seems to have said though, it's other people holding up the deal, not Cambiasso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566