Euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Glenn Hoddle makes one feel slightly sorry for him. Is he actually a retard? I'm not sure but my suspicion would be yes.

Mosaic's goal was a great strike. Pure technique. Hoddle, realising Modric left spurs to further his career, spits the dummy and proclaims keeper error. What an odd ball.

Quelle surprise.

Nice. But what sort of incident will be enough to trigger UEFA to actually take action?

Nothing a few bribes wouldn't cure methinks. If they are to hand out bans then I wonder if similar threats will be made against sides with plans beyond 2 more games.

Nice. But what sort of incident will be enough to trigger UEFA to actually take action?

Nothing, they will never carry out this weightless threat.

Looking forward to the Russians hosting the world. A properly **** laden country awarded a massive tournament by a bunch of corupt old ****s.

We were lucky with our goal. It wasn't a free kick and then the 'wall' and keeper made a mess of it. Surely, we all called the inevitability of the equaliser well before it happened? Only the manager didn't have the first idea.

Thirteen players used by England, every one of them from the so-called 'big six' clubs. Brave new world eh Roy?

Manchester City contributed Hart and Sterling - I was explaining the 'merits' of Sterling to my daughter. I said, he's quick so he gets the ball and runs fast with it. However, he can't pass or finish so he almost always runs into a dead end and loses it. He then proceeded to do exactly this over and over again (much to the amusement of my daughter). Hart is an accident waiting to happen - notice his wander after the equaliser - he's got no composure when it really matters. Two gutless chokers with too much money that sadly, believe their own hype.

Manchester United contributed Smalling and Rooney - Rooney appears to be free to do what he wants, where he wants. This defeats logic or intelligence. So, last night, he was everywhere, getting in the way. He can pass a ball under no pressure from a deep position but so fecking what? He's got no pace, no genuine quality in possession. no clever movement, and so on. The entire team is built around his personal ego. It is a mistake. Smalling always looks good when put under no pressure so he was fine yesterday.

Arsenal contributed Wilshire - Replacing one egotistical prick with delusions of grandeur with another. Nice one Roy.

Spurs contributed Walker, Rose, Dier, Alli, Kane - Two full backs that played as wide midfielders. I've nothing against either of them except that neither is a very good defender and both can easily be found out if and when a team decides to do it. Dier was excellent and is a very good player. Alli was sacrificed for the Rooney show so just ran around trying to find some space away from Rooney. He's being very badly used. Kane is a loathsome prick and I can't stand him. However, he has earned his place in the team. The problem is that he's been over-played by Spurs and is knackered. He was totally ineffective last night.

Liverpool contributed Milner, Lallana - What is the right position of either of these players? They are 'modern' players that appear to have no position or particular talent. They sit in the midfield getting the ball and giving the ball. They've made careers out of popping up somewhere, passing the ball, and then disappearing again. Lallana was very wasteful and ineffective. Milner seemed to come on the play as a second left back (interesting Roy) and screwed it up.

Chelsea contributed Cahill - a player not good enough for their team when Zouma and a half dead Terry are fit. He's tall and can head the ball. He is a basic plodder. A good forward will exploit him unless Dier saves him.

We will never do anything with this group. There was a real chance to shake the squad up and include some players from other teams, with more progressive attitudes. Roy has reverted to his sad old formula and just like in the last two tournaments, it will prove to be a miserable failure.
Perfect summation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670