European Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment we're all in outrage mode (quite rightly), but very shortly we'll be realising the impact this is going to have on us as fans and as a club.

The CL money is supposed to be our route to becoming a bigger club, expanding the stadium and investing in the squad. If this goes ahead as planned, not only is the CL damaged but by the sounds of it, so is the PL.

This is going to hurt us quite badly in my opinion.
It’ll need a reset, but I’d rather reset and be outside of it.

It’s an act of war against football, it’s really that simple.

The owners of these clubs should be vilified.
Can they put the genie back in the bottle now? I’ve seen it called a hostile takeover.

It still feels to me like it’s a power play for closed shop champions league reform. I don’t get how any of these teams expect to have domestic football, this and CL. It’s bonkers.

Can they put the genie back in the bottle now? I’ve seen it called a hostile takeover.

It still feels to me like it’s a power play for closed shop champions league reform. I don’t get how any of these teams expect to have domestic football, this and CL. It’s bonkers.

It’s absolutely an attempt at a hostile takeover and needs to be treated as such.

It will take a coordinated effort by all entities in football to put these clubs back in their place.

It’s absolutely an attempt at a hostile takeover and needs to be treated as such.

It will take a coordinated effort by all entities in football to put these clubs back in their place.
Can you see it happening? Imagine a world where they actually get held accountable. There’s too many snouts in the trough.

They won’t get kicked out of anything or held to account. They’ll get to have their cake and eat it, I’d put my mortgage on it.

Can you see it happening? Imagine a world where they actually get held accountable. There’s too many snouts in trough.

They won’t get kicked out of anything or held to account. They’ll get to have their cake and eat it, I’d put my mortgage on it.

If you’ve come out of this last year with anything but profound cynicism I want whatever psychotropic drugs you are on.

This is another example of a large, growing and terrible system by which the wealth divide globally becomes wider and wider. It all ends with storming of the palaces and heads on sticks, I’m entirely convinced.

In all likelihood UEFA will come to some agreement with these clubs that absolutely ****s the rest of football.

Not a chance we would be one of the other 3, rumoured Bayern, one of the Red Bull teams and Porto.

They should just have a channel showing FIFA on demo mode to satisfy any mouthbreathers that would actually watch this thing.

Should be interesting what Klopp and any players have to say about this post match tomorrow night.

Part of the fun of European football is you don't play the same teams all the time.

The ESL will take the edge off those so called glamour ties if they happen twice a year.

Still don't think this will happen and agree with others its a power grab move.

We really need some big name current players to take a stand against this.

Should be interesting what Klopp and any players have to say about this post match tomorrow night.

Part of the fun of European football is you don't play the same teams all the time.

The ESL will take the edge off those so called glamour ties if they happen twice a year.

Still don't think this will happen and agree with others its a power grab move.

We really need some big name current players to take a stand against this.

One of these managers will need to take a stand. They probably won’t.

One of these managers will need to take a stand. They probably won’t.
Yeah we really need some of the top players and managers to come out and say they would not want to be part of this.

Lets see if they really care about the money or the stature more? Hardly like these top players are paid a paupers wage now is it.

Also surprised that new website hasn't been hit by a DDoS attack yet and knocked offline, someone will hack it soon imo.

So it's just English, Italian, and Spanish teams? Why not call it the PPPP? The Paella Pasta Pie Parade. After all, it will be nothing more than a parade. They will all undoubtedly change their names too - introducing in order of ****inshness.....joint 1st: The Chevrolet Red Devils, The Flying Emirates Gunners, AIA It's Spurs, 3 Cheers for the Blues, Etihad City, Standard Chartered Pool Farters.

Can't wait - sounds excellent^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570