Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cursing myself for being suckered into watching that. What a mess. Southgate would be lucky to manage someone like QPR.

Yet again, England are overblown shite. They'll be out the first decent team they come up against.
If they made Mike Bassett, England Manager today it would be a documentary.

Do people still watch England under Southgate?

****ing fools

That was the only match I was really looking forward to but it's not an England international tournament without a mind-numbing 0-0 somewhere. You would hope they would show some fight but they barely pressured scotland and allowed them to control the game for large parts of it. They're a collection of individual talents but they're not a team that understands each other.

Just seen some highlights.

10 seconds left and they pass it around on the edge of the box until the whistle is blown.

Thick ****s

Yet again as an England team we look dour and bollocks. Exactly as we did at the last world cup

An on form Madders would have completely changed that this evening. As would Barnes. Can you imagine

Some over reaction by many people.
We drew with Scotland
We have 4 points
They have 1
It’s like watching the afternath of Port vale drawing with Man u in the FA cup

time to just take a breather folks

Yet again as an England team we look dour and bollocks. Exactly as we did at the last world cup

An on form Madders would have completely changed that this evening. As would Barnes. Can you imagine
Barnes maybe , Madders, no

Sancho not getting any game time is just bizarre.

I think he sees it as Foden or Grealish, and Sterling or Sancho atm.

Surely he needed to take Rice or Phillips off last night...

I wondered if Southgate might have noticed, that engineering a second place finish in the group, would avoid the game of death in the knockouts against probably Portugal or Germany. Hope it works out for him, with a "Germany-Austria '74" non-aggression pact draw against our Czech friends.

I wondered if Southgate might have noticed, that engineering a second place finish in the group, would avoid the game of death in the knockouts against probably Portugal or Germany. Hope it works out for him, with a "Germany-Austria '74" non-aggression pact draw against our Czech friends.
And then get a really strong team in the quarters and get knocked out. Just enough to justify keeping the useless **** for one more disappointing tournament.

I know it's pathetic to say this but we should definitely have had a penalty when Sterling's foot was trodden on. VAR didn't even check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566