Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasper has hardly touched the ball. It's an absolute stroll for Denmark.

Ward has been unimpressive. If there is any PL side that thinks he should be their number one keeper this season, they need their heads examining.
Or 20m of their cash accepting.

Dutch are having a stinker.

And the Czechs score!

The Dutch have fallen to bits. Whatever you think about the format and the venues etc, this tournament has been cracking entertainment.

The Dutch have fallen to bits. Whatever you think about the format and the venues etc, this tournament has been cracking entertainment.

I can't get into it at all. I think I'm suffering from football overkill. I've watched too many matches over the last couple of years.

I haven't listened to a word of the punditry from anyone. I mute it immediately. I just can't be arsed with it. And the matches themselves seem decent enough but they can't retain my attention. I just drift.

I'm going to try to watch the Belgium v Portugal game now but I know I won't stick with it.

I can't get into it at all. I think I'm suffering from football overkill. I've watched too many matches over the last couple of years.

I haven't listened to a word of the punditry from anyone. I mute it immediately. I just can't be arsed with it. And the matches themselves seem decent enough but they can't retain my attention. I just drift.

I'm going to try to watch the Belgium v Portugal game now but I know I won't stick with it.

A handful of games have been good. Far too many have been like this first 20 of Belgium Portugal game.

I've barely watched any of it so far. I watched England vs Scotland and France vs Germany, and then just glimpses of other stuff really.

What I've seen so far hasn't been brilliant but I put that down to the crappy format and lack of peril in the groups.

But now it's knockouts I'm hoping to get more into it. I was looking forward to this Porruga/Belgium game though but it's not been great so far!

The commentary has been insufferable and I haven’t watched a second of coverage before, after or during half time of games.

I’ve found the football really enjoyable. Didn’t watch every single group game but most of what I saw was good fun. This weekend I’ve enjoyed seeing the Welsh crumble and have lose their shit yesterday, Italy v Austria last night had drama in extra time and it was fun seeing the Czechs upset the Dutch.

Is it wrong to want Belgium to go out asap because Tielemans looks completely shagged out and in desperate need of a month on a beach?

I was thinking, Denmark vs Wales gave us battle of the Leicester goalkeepers.

But if it wasn't for injuries, this game probably would've given us Ricardo vs Castagne, battle of the Leicester right backs.

Is it wrong to want Belgium to go out asap because Tielemans looks completely shagged out and in desperate need of a month on a beach?

I'm torn. I like this Belgium side a lot and want them to do well. But a quick exit would also be good to keep Youri's profile lower.

If he becomes a Euros winner, then it will be even harder to keep him. The added rest is also a benefit for sure.

I was thinking earlier, it shows how good he is that (IMO) the best central midfielder in the world Kevin De Bruyne is played out of position in this team so they can still fit Youri in!

I'm torn. I like this Belgium side a lot and want them to do well. But a quick exit would also be good to keep Youri's profile lower.

If he becomes a Euros winner, then it will be even harder to keep him. The added rest is also a benefit for sure.

I was thinking earlier, it shows how good he is that (IMO) the best central midfielder in the world Kevin De Bruyne is played out of position in this team so they can still fit Youri in!

Well, his valuation will be tumbling with every misplaced pass and tired tackle tonight.

Enjoyed that. You can stick your tiki-taka up your jiki-jacksy. That was high energy, blood and thunder, mistakes a plenty football. Top stuff. IMHO of course

Agreed. The last 30 mins at least was great fun.

Glad to see Portugal out. Not seen Pepe play for a while, forgot just how much of a dick he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669