Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman summariser is actually worth listening to

A squillion per cent better than utter ****s like Danny Murphy etc.
You have to be joking. Nothing wrong with what she says but how she says it is simply awful. I suppose everyone in Coalville talks like that now.

You have to be joking. Nothing wrong with what she says but how she says it is simply awful. I suppose everyone in Coalville talks like that now.
Try listening to what she’s actually saying instead of wittering on about her accent or whatever other shit that‘s bothering you

You might learn something

Try listening to what she’s actually saying instead of wittering on about her accent or whatever other shit that‘s bothering you

From a Doris? With an accent?!

I canvassed opinion from half a dozen others watching and listening in case it was just me. It isn't. They all think the same.

I canvassed opinion from half a dozen others watching and listening in case it was just me. It isn't. They all think the same.

You obviously move in enlightened circles

Doesn’t surprise me

I think Emma Hayes has been great. She puts the rest of the commentators to shame by actually coming up with relevant and insightful things to say about the game she watching. Instead of tiresome arrogant banter like Jenas, being a miserable Manc like Murphy or shouting ‘he looks offside !!!’ And ‘What a game!!!!’ Like Savage.

I think Emma Hayes has been great. She puts the rest of the commentators to shame by actually coming up with relevant and insightful things to say about the game she watching. Instead of tiresome arrogant banter like Jenas, being a miserable Manc like Murphy or shouting ‘he looks offside !!!’ And ‘What a game!!!!’ Like Savage.

Don't forget Matterface.......

Just listen to the dribbling shit of Graham Souness FFS, and compare it to the knowledge and tactical insight given throughout that game

I get the feeling she's actually talking about something she knows about, whereas the other Muppets seem to be reading from a sheet of notes.

And now a bog trotting paddy, a froggy bastard and a manc twat

Why can’t they find people who talk proper like what we do

Ay up me duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00