Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark are bloody good fun to watch - unbelievable strike from Christensen!

A cracking game. BBC set the scene for an emotional rollercoaster. The joys at seeing Jermaine Jenas was doing the One Show, the deflation from hearing Danny Murphy. Chuffed to bits for Kasper.

Yeah, must have been at least a little tickle of his plums

Chilwell does that to most opposition players as a minimum.

He probably necked of with Gilmore at half.

Chilwell does that to most opposition players as a minimum.

He probably necked of with Gilmore at half.
From the BBC:

''England's Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount normally play alongside Gilmour at Chelsea. At the end of Friday's game they were seen close to each other on the pitch - talking face-to-face and touching.

The contact is believed to have continued for about 20 minutes in the tunnel.''

From the BBC:

''England's Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount normally play alongside Gilmour at Chelsea. At the end of Friday's game they were seen close to each other on the pitch - talking face-to-face and touching.

The contact is believed to have continued for about 20 minutes in the tunnel.''
It's all bollocks with more too it IMO. He'll have spent far longer with his teammates in the changing room. I reckon they were in each others digs or went out for a drink or something.

It's all bollocks with more too it IMO. He'll have spent far longer with his teammates in the changing room. I reckon they were in each others digs or went out for a drink or something.

A Sun, Mail, Star etc etc exclusive scandal to be released on the eve of a game against someone good is the thing I'm expecting.

Who's the twat on ITV who's getting a raging one on for Saka? Described him as a complete player with no flaws. Twat.

"No ones paying attention....oh it's offside"

Matterface ffs

Watching the T20 rather than this crap

Best night of the Euros for me, Fabulous. Money on over 2.5 goals in the Jocks game & England to win with under 3.5 scored in one fot hem there betbuilder thingys.

Plus had Perisic to score too so a nice bonus. £80 quid banked & a night out on Friday paid for. Shame I didn't put the perisic bet in the same bet as the others really but hey ho can't be greedy I guess.

First bet was based on the fact that Croatia would **** the Scots over. Couldn't believe the talk in some quarters beforehand they they had a chance, **** did they. They're a terrible side. Nice to know that in a changing world some things are permanent. 23 years away from tournament football but when they finally come back it's the same as it ever was. One point, one goal, off home in tears claiming some sort of hard luck story.

My arse.

They're just shite & always have been, always will be.

I don’t dislike England per se… But can an England fan explain to me what is remotely enjoyable about supporting the national team?

I don’t dislike England per se… But can an England fan explain to me what is remotely enjoyable about supporting the national team?
Nowt Ted. It’s the hope that kills ya.

That alongside the ridiculous over the top punditry. Take tonight for instance, the commentators used the words fabulous and great to describe the performance tonight.

if I’m being polite I would call it functional, if I’m being honest it was turgid, and if if I’m being harsh, inept fits.

we were rubbish, if our aim is only to qualify then we were ok, but seriously football is about momentum and we have zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669