Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save yourself. Do what i do every game. Turn it on at 7:59. None of the build up bollocks is worth a toss & the teams sheets are online. Nobody needs to know more than that.
I know I know, it’s the first time in years I’ve watched any build up or punditry, apart from the FA cup final.

Supremely violent song for all the right reasons, I ****ing love it
This is why we should write a song specifically for sporting events. Like some of the egg chasing nations do (Ireland springs to mind) Something that sums up the sporting character of a nation & it's fans.

If You're Not English You're A ****

We'll Smash Up Your Boozers & Piss In Your Fountains

Your Women Are All Whores

That sort of stuff.

He deserves that, what a player he’s turned out to be.

Looked like a goal as soon as Trippier put his foot on the ball, he’s a brilliant crosser.

Even a bit sweet Caroline from this crowd would be better than boos when they've got the ball and silence when we do. Sing some ****ing songs man..

Even a bit sweet Caroline from this crowd would be better than boos when they've got the ball and silence when we do. Sing some ****ing songs man..

I'm finding the atmosphere shit.

It's just boos for Italy rather than any positive support

If Chilwell had been on the end of that cross he would have controlled it and passed it back to Maguire.

Italy's final ball is complete dog shit. & as expected, Emerson is hopeless. Making this easy for England really. Changes to be made sooner rather than later I'd say.

If they go 2 up it's over.

Italy's final ball is complete dog shit. & as expected, Emerson is hopeless. Making this easy for England really. Changes to be made sooner rather than later I'd say.

If they go 2 up it's over

We're doing a very good job on their midfield.

Defending Well too.

Crazy how well this defence has done, considering how weak it looked pre-tournament.

Italy are bossing this now. But only because England have let them

Italy have done what no other team has. Reversed the flow of the game & come back at England after they were in control. England haven't handled it.

Still, England now have the better bench options. Italy have used all their good stuff already.

Italy have done what no other team has. Reversed the flow of the game & come back at England after they were in control. England haven't handled it.

Still, England now have the better bench options. Italy have used all their good stuff already.
Yeah.

Watch Belotti get the winner now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673