Euros 2021

Brown Nose

Turkey started very nervously. Clearly not coping well with local expectation.

Wales are just a clone of a mid table Championship side. They are really badly organised and set up.

If Turkey relax a bit and play their game, they should win this comfortably.

parafox

The arrogance of the BBC Scotland interlude is astounding. They keep speaking over and over as if it was some kind of upset that they lost to the Czechs. They need to be beaten by at least 4 on Friday.

Lako42

The arrogance of the BBC Scotland interlude is astounding. They keep speaking over and over as if it was some kind of upset that they lost to the Czechs. They need to be beaten by at least 4 on Friday.

If we have absolutely anything about us then they will be.

Scotland are complex bobbins, I expect at least 4

tedfoxxx

Why does a player with so much ability feel the need to add all that ridiculous pageantry to the run up? He shouldn’t have to fool the keeper, just kick the ****ing thing at the corner of the goal.

glyn

it might not be top quality but it’s been a really entertaining match, but way too tense from my perspective. We never score twice.

fitz

it might not be top quality but it’s been a really entertaining match, but way too tense from my perspective. We never score twice.

Easily one of the best games so far. Turkey watching bale walk through for the second summed up the quality but it was a decent watch.

give_us_a_wave

Think I may be out of sync here but I thought that game summed up why my interest in international football has gradually vanished over the last 30 years. The ridiculous expansion of tournaments so that awful teams of non-footballers like Wales, Finland, Russia, Slovakia & Poland keep qualifying. World Cups & Euros should be showcases. I want to be excited, not watch banks of four defending for 85 minutes. Whoever Wales get in the knockout round I hope to **** they concede in the first 10 minutes so I get the chance to watch some football.

fitz

Think I may be out of sync here but I thought that game summed up why my interest in international football has gradually vanished over the last 30 years. The ridiculous expansion of tournaments so that awful teams of non-footballers like Wales, Finland, Russia, Slovakia & Poland keep qualifying. World Cups & Euros should be showcases. I want to be excited, not watch banks of four defending for 85 minutes. Whoever Wales get in the knockout round I hope to **** they concede in the first 10 minutes so I get the chance to watch some football.

Some of the smaller sides have been shite. Today was more end to end than most games though. France spent most of last night defending against a very limp German side so it's not just the duffer minnows making it shite.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Leeds Utd00
10Leicester00