Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wanted to see Scotland do well at this tournament but also think if they don't, as long as it's in a comedy fashion then I'm more than happy. Really odd that.

85% possession! I don’t think I’ve ever seen it that high, not that it did them much good.

They tried Puel-ing Sweden to death. I do wonder how much that pitch would've been slated by commentators had it been Baku or somewhere.

Another classic. The highlight was definitely the repeat of the scratch and sniff. That and Clive and Ally's 10minute chat about Hummels losing the race against Mbappe despite him actually getting back and catching up with the ball.

France defended well but Germany had no ideas did they? Was like us v Southampton.

So, I know he has his doubters but just how good was Pogba? 1st half, I thought he was majestic.
He's always brilliant for France. He's just shit for Manchester United. It's like a massive '**** You' To them. I love it.

Phwoar that little chip he played in the build up to the goal was filthy. Five a side stuff.

Did France even have to get out of 2nd gear? Did a number on Germany without really trying, their squad is just ridiculous.

Phwoar that little chip he played in the build up to the goal was filthy. Five a side stuff.

Did France even have to get out of 2nd gear? Did a number on Germany without really trying, their squad is just ridiculous.

Agreed. I did think France panicked when defending low crosses cut back.....a bit like how we always seem to concede. Germany had 2 good chances in a space of minutes doing that but then decided to try and walk through the middle again. If England end up against France I'd get Kane camped on the penalty spot and have players hitting the wings and aim for cutting back to sir harry.

I'll admit Pogba was very good yesterday but if Kante wasn't there I don't think he would have been anywhere near that effective. Kante really is a very, very special player.

Right then. Turkey v Wales will be my first Euro match. I've caught bits of other matches so far but going to watch this one.

Turkey look a bit of a shambles so far imo.

Wales could be 2 up already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469