Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent half really and a lot better than expected - should probably be winning.

Shite game that, Torquay v Notts was loads better

I'm probably going to blame that game for feeling the England game was a competent win but not as wonderful as the pundits are making it sound....

We may not have completely blown them away but we could have easily been 1 up after 20 mins and we didn't give them a chance.

Pickford had one comfortable save from Modric and that was it.

Can't really ask for more than that from the first game, especially with the heat.

I thought all the starters did well but Kane was probably the poorest/least effective.

I thought it was an underwhelming performance and quite a boring match really.

I thought it was an underwhelming performance and quite a boring match really.

I'm finding nearly every match for a while incredibly boring. Perhaps it's the 24/7 of live matches over the last year.

I'm finding nearly every match for a while incredibly boring. Perhaps it's the 24/7 of live matches over the last year.
That hasn’t helped. But today’s match was definitely boring. That’s not to say England didn’t put in a solid performance and deserved the win.

Three years ago, that side very rightly knocked England out of the World Cup. Today, England very rightly beat them. Maybe, just maybe, that waistcoat fella knows a thing or two after all

Three years ago, that side very rightly knocked England out of the World Cup. Today, England very rightly beat them. Maybe, just maybe, that waistcoat fella knows a thing or two after all

Well, yea, but the retirement of the bloke who wreaked havoc throughout and scored the winner is probably also a contributing factor.

Modric aging by 3 years at the end of his career probably helped too but the sentiment’s fair

Croatia are nowhere near the side they were 3 years ago.

Death, taxes and Clive Tyldesley waffling and jabbering utter bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566