Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today our England senior men’s team will begin their EURO 2020 campaign at our home, Wembley Stadium.
Major tournaments don’t come around often and when they do, it’s an opportunity to unite friends, families and the country. This collective support is what spurs our team on during challenging moments and it gives them the best chance of succeeding.
Gareth and the team have confirmed they will collectively take the knee ahead of their fixtures during the tournament.
They are doing this as a mechanism of peacefully protesting against discrimination, injustice, and inequality. This is personally important to the players and the values the team collectively represents.
This gesture of unity and fighting against inequality can be traced back as far as the 18th century. It is not new, and English football has made it very clear that it does not view this as being aligned to a political organisation or ideology.
We ask that you respect their wishes and be united in the fight to tackle discrimination.
Because we are one team. One family. One England.
We look forward to sharing this UEFA EURO 2020 journey with you.

I was sent this message, this morning

This collective support is what spurs our team on during challenging moments
Unfortunate choice of word.

Because we are one team.
We're not though, are we?

One family.
Still no.

One England.
We might be one England (although I'm not very sure about that) but many of us don't give a shit about the England team.

I presume this came from the FA or from that bloke in a waistcoat - can't recall his name for the moment. What a waste of time!

That England team though....
.... that smacks of a Puelball lineup.

Croatia will have a field day.

When does the real football start? When are the fixtures announced?

Unfortunate choice of word.

We're not though, are we?

Still no.

We might be one England (although I'm not very sure about that) but many of us don't give a shit about the England team.

I presume this came from the FA or from that bloke in a waistcoat - can't recall his name for the moment. What a waste of time!
Yes it came from the F.A. Through the England supporters club

That England team though....
.... that smacks of a Puelball lineup.

Croatia will have a field day.
its ****ing unbelievable

Two holding midfielders FFS. A right back laying left back. Sterling instead of Grealish. Kane stuck on his own

Hope they get ****ing murdered. Wankers

A right back laying left back.
mmmm... Should be interesting. More apologies from the BBC afterwards, I suppose.

Villa have had 1 central defender who has stood out this season and it's not the muppet he's taken. Looks a nice defensive lineup so we could get a draw here.

Today our England senior men’s team will begin their EURO 2020 campaign at our home, Wembley Stadium.
Major tournaments don’t come around often and when they do, it’s an opportunity to unite friends, families and the country. This collective support is what spurs our team on during challenging moments and it gives them the best chance of succeeding.
Gareth and the team have confirmed they will collectively take the knee ahead of their fixtures during the tournament.
They are doing this as a mechanism of peacefully protesting against discrimination, injustice, and inequality. This is personally important to the players and the values the team collectively represents.
This gesture of unity and fighting against inequality can be traced back as far as the 18th century. It is not new, and English football has made it very clear that it does not view this as being aligned to a political organisation or ideology.
We ask that you respect their wishes and be united in the fight to tackle discrimination.
Because we are one team. One family. One England.
We look forward to sharing this UEFA EURO 2020 journey with you.

I was sent this message, this morning

Condescending and patronising with every fecking word.

All this sort of shit makes me want to do is support the opposition.

I shall be cheering on the ex-Leicester player

Go on Andrej

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4674