Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was duller than a Gareth Southgate press conference.

Phillips about the best player but the BBC are already calling him the 'English Pirlo'.

****ing hell. I mean.... ****ing flaptastical hell. Pirlo.

It was duller than a Gareth Southgate press conference.

Phillips about the best player but the BBC are already calling him the 'English Pirlo'.

****ing hell. I mean.... ****ing flaptastical hell. Pirlo.
I know, he’s way better than that! Vindaloo!!! I have a sudden urge for a burnt sausage and a pint of Carling.

This Netherlands v Ukraine game has been a cracker. Two brilliant goals from Ukraine to pull it back to 2-2.

I know this is not the right perspective, but a lot of my fantasy team players were either injured or literally dead over the weekend.

The Christian Eriksen thing is incredible, and I'm glad he's pulled through, but it's rotten luck for my fantasy team. Him and Timmy. Balls.

Saturation point well and truly reached

I genuinely think football needs to **** off for a bit.

Players being flogged

I know this is not the right perspective, but a lot of my fantasy team players were either injured or literally dead over the weekend.

The Christian Eriksen thing is incredible, and I'm glad he's pulled through, but it's rotten luck for my fantasy team. Him and Timmy. Balls.
stay strong hun pm me if u need to talk x

Saturation point well and truly reached

I genuinely think football needs to **** off for a bit.

Players being flogged

Yup. Belgium going out asap would be beneficial. Fortunately we can be happy with England/Scotland/Wales going far with no conflict over our players. A few games I've seen where some players just look done, it's not entertaining and it's just ****ing stupid.

Yup. Belgium going out asap would be beneficial. Fortunately we can be happy with England/Scotland/Wales going far with no conflict over our players. A few games I've seen where some players just look done, it's not entertaining and it's just ****ing stupid.
Turkey looked ****ed after 8 minutes. Both sides in yesterday nightsl's game were running on empty by midway through the second half. Football is broken.

If you don't enjoy it, you aren't forced to watch it.

I think the tournament has been pretty decent so far and I don't think fitness is effecting quality yet. It may do as the tournament progresses but we haven't seen a high number of muscle pulls you'd normally see with fatigued players.

Travelling and locations would be a justified negative of the tournament so far with the current climate but its certainly not been poor so far and if you are that against it, protest by not watching to effective viewers figures that could have a knock on effect for future revenues etc.

I think the tournament has been pretty decent so far and I don't think fitness is effecting quality yet. It may do as the tournament progresses but we haven't seen a high number of muscle pulls you'd normally see with fatigued players.

Travelling and locations would be a justified negative of the tournament so far with the current climate but its certainly not been poor so far and if you are that against it, protest by not watching to effective viewers figures that could have a knock on effect for future revenues etc.
Holland Ukraine was brilliant. What a game.

Holland Ukraine was brilliant. What a game.

That'll be the one i didn't get to watch....

On that basis I'd expect a cracking first half in the scotland game followed by a Puelball treat in the second.

Of course, you aren't. But the point is that many think the game is killing itself and they don't really want to watch.

Last edited:
Och aye they’ll be crying onto their shortbread and heroin on the streets of Glasgow tonight.

An email I just received from my brother:

"The level of self delusion the Jocks have always astounds me. Boys trying to play with the grown-ups."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363