Euros 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm torn. I like this Belgium side a lot and want them to do well. But a quick exit would also be good to keep Youri's profile lower.

If he becomes a Euros winner, then it will be even harder to keep him. The added rest is also a benefit for sure.

I was thinking earlier, it shows how good he is that (IMO) the best central midfielder in the world Kevin De Bruyne is played out of position in this team so they can still fit Youri in!
I actually think a good showing from Youri makes his price tag so high only 2-3 clubs in the world could swing it.

Ronaldo might well be approaching Michael Jackson levels of weirdness but if you were picking teams in the playground you'd want him on your side. Lukaku too. He's a bull elephant on the rampage; my side please.

Ronaldo might well be approaching Michael Jackson levels of weirdness but if you were picking teams in the playground you'd want him on your side. Lukaku too. He's a bull elephant on the rampage; my side please.
Fabulous athlete, legend of the game, an incredible and driven one of a kind footballer…. Having said all that I don’t think I’ve seen Ronaldo score a free kick since that one against Portsmouth yonks ago. First time I think I ever saw a player do that straight run up knuckleball thing. The ****ing ceremony he went through last night when they had a free kick near the end, eyes closed, deep breaths… only to scuff it straight at his own player’s arse in the wall. Absolutely hilarious.

Fabulous athlete, legend of the game, an incredible and driven one of a kind footballer…. Having said all that I don’t think I’ve seen Ronaldo score a free kick since that one against Portsmouth yonks ago. First time I think I ever saw a player do that straight run up knuckleball thing. The ****ing ceremony he went through last night when they had a free kick near the end, eyes closed, deep breaths… only to scuff it straight at his own player’s arse in the wall. Absolutely hilarious.
Reminds me a bit of Roberto Carlos. After his ridiculous free kick goal in that Toulon tournament it always felt like he did the same after that. Arl fart and nee shite.

Reminds me a bit of Roberto Carlos. After his ridiculous free kick goal in that Toulon tournament it always felt like he did the same after that. Arl fart and nee shite.
Ah yes the run up that was further than the distance between the ball and the goal.

Oooya ****er that’s some mistake from the Spain keeper.

Quick Euro Question.
Who decides what kit each side wears? Every nation seems to be wearing 2nd or 3rd kits all the time. Where there is a potential clash (like this Croatia/Spain game) are they both wearing away kits to stop one side appearing to be 'home'?

It was a clever tactic by Spain as it ruined Croatia's plan of going for 0-0.

Yes Croatia!!

Every match should be played in Copenhagen - another cracker!

This woman summariser is actually worth listening to

A squillion per cent better than utter ****s like Danny Murphy etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669