Post Match Everton 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sound like it on the wireless.
He sounded quite poor
Well having watched it with my eyes I can tell you that he played well.

Well done for griping about negativity and then taking issue with the first positive comment though. Bravo.

Didn't sound like it on the wireless.
He sounded quite poor

He did alright

Far far better than the fat lazy **** he was playing next to, and constantly covering for

Tielemans looked like he'd just woken up from a 3 day bender and was asked to play. Lookman was wank as well, but it didn't help that he looked totally isolated and had almost no service.

The results do mean nowt. But players should be playing for their futures. Sadly the likes of Daka are secure for another season....daft contracts are what secure players. We're on the beach and the shittest have the least to lose.
Very harsh on Daka.
He came in this season with the intention to learn from the maestro.
He wasn't expected to play this many games this season, but Allas, even JV, has succumbed to injury.
Modern day football supporter, if a player doesn't do it straight away, he's crap, get rid.

The fickle bonehead supporter of yesterday has got nothing on todays bunch of over reactive tosspots

We just seem incapable of learning. That’s the worrying part. It’s borderline insane as to what this implies in terms of our footballing mentality and acuity when faced with identical scenarios week in, week out. Rinse and repeat. Summer should be interesting.

Very harsh on Daka.
He wasn't expected to play this many games this season, but Allas, even JV, has succumbed to injury.
Modern day football supporter, if a player doesn't do it straight away, he's crap, get rid.

The fickle bonehead supporter of yesterday has got nothing on todays bunch of over reactive tosspots
10 goal return for the donkey aswell.

Highest pass completion of all of our players. Very tidy and quite progressive in his play.
You saying the wireless got it wrong?
Personally, I've liked what I have seen from him since he came back into the fold.
He seems more of a forward playing player than Wilf

Very harsh on Daka.

He had to learn what exactly? Being not massively shit?

I’ve counted three times and I’m getting 20. Which is still shite.
Now I’m getting 19.

We’ve been ahead in 19 games this season, and come out of them with 38 points. I don’t know where people are getting 29. Are you counting cup games or something?

Yeah, okay.

You've made your mind up so absolutely no point in carrying on this conversation, except to say, thank you for your opinion.

Cheers. I was looking forward to a further reasoned debate given the tosspot comment. How's the BNP nowadays?

Now I’m getting 19.

We’ve been ahead in 19 games this season, and come out of them with 38 points. I don’t know where people are getting 29. Are you counting cup games or something?
Couldn’t be arsed to actually do the maths… I just picked it up from the interweb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566