Not open for further replies.
Re: Everton £2m raid on Leicester for teenage left-back Joe

More like Pete Burns :icon_conf

i wouldn't settle for anything less than £6mill for mattock

i wouldn't settle for anything less than £6mill for mattock

Over optimistic.

I think he's a good investment for a Premiership club but it's a risk as well. There are plenty of examples of kids of that age who have not continued to improve.

I would have thought the best chance of getting more than £2m would be through add on and sell on clauses.

But its not relly important what any of us think of him,if someone wants to pay 2/3 million for him then thats up to them.Your opinion of him is that he's shite but the likes of Everton/West Ham clearly don't think the same

Never said he was shite :102:

Just because Everton/West Ham are interested, doesent mean he will turn out a great player.

I just think hes overated and £2 mill would be a crocodile deal...:icon_wink

Over optimistic.

I think he's a good investment for a Premiership club but it's a risk as well. There are plenty of examples of kids of that age who have not continued to improve.

I would have thought the best chance of getting more than £2m would be through add on and sell on clauses.

That's possibly true but Milan did knock back £3.5m for the lad in January (that's if you believe Milan and TD), no idea what the terms were at the time.

But if Stuart Pearce (could there be any better judge of the left back role), picks Mattock ahead of any other U21 yo in the country, then surely he is worth a lot more than £2m.

If he goes for that price, then they should have a clause for a minimum of 30% of any future sell on fee

Why are people so bothered about how much JM goes for? MM will decide on what he wants to recoup and there's nothing that supporters can say that will influence his decision!

Why are people so bothered about how much JM goes for? MM will decide on what he wants to recoup and there's nothing that supporters can say that will influence his decision!

Maybe its best for just the players to post on here about LCFC as they are the only ones that have any influence over performances and results.

Maybe its best for just the players to post on here about LCFC as they are the only ones that have any influence over performances and results.

How do you know they dont already :icon_lol:

For all we know Highland could be Rab Douglas

Last edited:

Newtonfox might be Kaebi..........................

Newtonfox might be Kaebi..........................

Naah! Not even Kaebi was that injury-prone

Not bothered.

Que sera sera.

I am quite happy to ignore all this shit until the first game of the season and then check out who plays for us and who doesn't. Ignore or go mental?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669