Everton Tickets Sold Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming In from Australia for the game. Would be more than happy to to purchase a face value ticket if someone has a spare...

A family In front of us have 2 empty seats at every night game

Sometimes my kids can't make night games.

However, they were sat there through the dark days of relegation and League One when there were plenty of seats available all around the ground. Whining glory-hunters who've suddenly discovered their love of Leicester City can **** right off (that's not aimed at you, fox58).

Unless something prevented him buying one at the time they were up for renewal? Financial or job insecurity? Nah that wouldn't be possible at all would it.

Not for 40 years Fitz he would be paying £50 a throw instead of £25 ish on his ST which he could of paid DD . I understand some people have circumstances when they would love one but couldn't for whatever reason but this guys claiming he's gone to every game for 48 years I've had an ST for 20 and I can't claim that

However, they were sat there through the dark days of relegation and League One when there were plenty of seats available all around the ground. Whining glory-hunters who've suddenly discovered their love of Leicester City can **** right off (that's not aimed at you, fox58).

Probably all wearing scarves with champions on

Not for 40 years Fitz he would be paying £50 a throw instead of £25 ish on his ST which he could of paid DD . I understand some people have circumstances when they would love one but couldn't for whatever reason but this guys claiming he's gone to every game for 48 years I've had an ST for 20 and I can't claim that

I don't know the bloke so can't comment on his attendance. But it would be possible for someone to have a season ticket for many years and not be able to commit to renew due to threat of redundancy or other valid reasons. Circumstances can change and if they're then able to afford to go then membership is the only alternative.

Before we start I am going to the remaining games.

I have a season ticket, but live up north in that Yorkshire place these days. Due to holidays and commitments I have had to miss a few games this season. Normally I can manage to let a family member or friend go instead. I have had a couple of occasions when my seat had been empty. I did actually e-mail the club asking whether they could re-sell the seat and give the money to charity, with no reply. I would rather see the seat used. Obviously being a season card I don't really want to hand it over to a stranger.

I am sure this would not be too difficult to do in this modern world.

I have a season ticket, but live up north in that Yorkshire place these days. Due to holidays and commitments I have had to miss a few games this season. Normally I can manage to let a family member or friend go instead. I have had a couple of occasions when my seat had been empty. I did actually e-mail the club asking whether they could re-sell the seat and give the money to charity, with no reply. I would rather see the seat used. Obviously being a season card I don't really want to hand it over to a stranger.

There have been occasions when I have been unable to make games and I have got the ticket office to print a paper ticket for that particular game and have either given that to a friend or, as is more often the case, given it to the person that I sit next to so that he can bring a friend.

Villa do this - but it only really works if you're getting good capacities. This season they've got tickets being resold for about £5.

Villa do this - but it only really works if you're getting good capacities. This season they've got tickets being resold for about £5.

A lot of clubs do it. Some will only resell to the club's members, others make the tickets available to anyone. Sunderland used to do it - I got a ticket for our match there last season for well below the normal price.

I don't agree.

Season tickets for kids in the family stand are so cheap that quite a lot of people buy them but only occasionally use them.

Every one of our matches this season has been sold out but there are always lots of empty seats in there.

When there are seats available, this doesn't matter but for the foreseeable future lots of people that want to attend cannot do so whilst we also have empty seats.

That doesn't make sense.

Tigers allow ST holders to sell their tickets through StubHub, as do I believe some football clubs.

You set the price, any price. If your ticket sells, StubHub sends your details, and the buyer details to the club who cancel your match day ticket off your ST and then print a new paper ticket for the buyer to collect from the stadium. You get whatever you set the price at less a 15% commission to StubHub. Buyer commissions can vary but should be similar.

Strangely, if you buy a £30 ticket for £40 from StubHub, you could sell it a week later for £60, if someone was prepared to buy it.

I do not know how this gets around the 'It is a criminal offence to sell a football ticket for more than it's face value' bit though?

The whole 'I go to more games than you do so I'm a better fan' theory is complete bollux though.

Greater spare time and disposable income does not equate to more fan pointz yo!!

I do not know how this gets around the 'It is a criminal offence to sell a football ticket for more than it's face value' bit though?

It's an offence to resell tickets without the permission of the club, regardless of how much you're selling it for. Stubhub and similar UK sites are official resellers doing it with the club's permission.

The only official LCFC reseller I'm aware of is Thomas Cook, who sell tickets with hotel stays included, at rip off prices. They had some tickets for the Everton match but they were sold out weeks ago.

There are plenty of unofficial resellers online, but they're based outside the UK so they can ignore the law. I wouldn't trust any of them.

Not all about them though is it?

This thread alone shows there are plenty of hardcore fans living abroad who are desperate for tickets, and the secondary market is the only way to stand any chance.

There is no system in the world that would cater for that group of fans. Can't keep a group of tickets aside for 'deserving cases from abroad'

Especially when the staff in the ticket have to have their cut first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570