Pre Match Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fault was that the useless fecks left on the pitch completely failed to adjust their positions when he went off and the formation changed. Meant that there was a stinking great big hole left for them to stroll into unchallenged

Plus Morgan ducked out of the way.

That was obviously in fear of causing another penalty for handball like the one at Anfield.

Indeed. I was trying to make reference to somebody blaming Morgan for it as part of the "we all hate Morgan" thing at he minute, but now I fear it was somebody elsewhere that said it.

I'll do a quick search...

My reaction if Schwarzer starts...

[video=youtube_share;8vzKgD89oOE]http://youtu.be/8vzKgD89oOE[/video]

Well prepare to get angry then. I like Nigel but he has his favourites. It took about three months of poor form for him to have the courage to drop Vardy.

Well prepare to get angry then. I like Nigel but he has his favourites. It took about three months of poor form for him to have the courage to drop Vardy.

I often see comments about favourites. We only see the players for 90 minutes a week. Is there anyone on here who has knowledge of effort, attitude and performance in training?

Maybe Nigel picks players on the basis of what they do for the 25+ hours a week he sees them? Maybe he picks them on the basis of who they will face in a particular match?

Of course that does not explain why Wes is still being picked after some horrendous mistakes in recent games, unless he is a significant leader and has a major effect on the performance of others, as Cambiasso has done since his arrival.

Last edited:
Hamer

De Laet Upson Huth Konchesky

Cambiasso James

Mahrez Nugent Schlupp

Kramaric

'The Arsenal team' would have sufficed and we may actually have a chance of winning a game if we can use Arsenal players but I suspect that somehow, Wes would still be captain!

Pearson won't do it but he should...

Hamer

Wasilewski
Huth
Upson

Mahrez
Cambiasso
Hammond
James
Schlupp

Ulloa
Kramaric

I've been waiting for about a year for an opportunity to use that....what a sad bastard I am:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669