Pre Match Everton v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's alive!

attachment.php
Don't you see the support stand behind him? I think they might have taxidermied him.

I know people moan about him but ulloa has to play imo. On his day will hold the ball up for kram or nugent. He is the only one in the team who can do something against big defenders.
Without him schullp and mahez have little to aim for in the box.

For what it's worth I think we will win 2-1. They will now have half an eye on the Europa league. Time to take it someone

No doubt Huth will return but NP will probably drop Wasyl to the bench and not listen to the poular choice of dropping Morgan.

Well prepare to get angry then. I like Nigel but he has his favourites. It took about three months of poor form for him to have the courage to drop Vardy.

I don't want Nigel picking the popular team. I might want to see Schlupp at left back and Ulloa start every game but I am totally unqualified to advise Nigel. I prefer him to ignore my opinion and listen to Mr Walsh and Mr Shakespeare.

Fans have favourites; managers have players they think are better than other players. One of my favourites was Nicky Adams who had a tremendous work rate and was so brave I got confused between him and Jason Statham.. But Nigel rightly dropped him because he was not talented enough for the Championship. Managers are desperate to win and do not pick a player because he is "nice" otherwise Marcin Wasilewski would be playing for a Transylvanian non-league XI.

Its all going to be fine.

Nigel Pearson said:
“Here on in the Premier League is the priority, and Matt Upson brings a wealth of experience, and is a good performer. He played the entire game against Villa, which is a major positive for us.

Don't you see the support stand behind him? I think they might have taxidermied him.

That's alright. Liam Moore has to run around with a stick stuffed down his shirt to stop himself falling over.

liam.jpg

Last edited:
That's alright. Liam Moore has to run around with a stick stuffed down his shirt to stop himself falling over.

attachment.php
That looks rather useful. Is he allowed to use it in a PL game?

Does anyone know what happened to Tom Lawrence. Is he injured? He started to break through and has now disappeared. Has he fallen out with NP?

Does anyone know what happened to Tom Lawrence. Is he injured? He started to break through and has now disappeared. Has he fallen out with NP?

I imagine and hope he was dropped from the squad because he was totally out of his depth, which is no surprise.

Putting the lad on for 15 minutes when we are losing every time was absurd.

Started a new job at the start of the year and have been very preoccupied recently.
After 5 hours of moonlighting on the far side of the island. I hurried home, looking forward to the usual saturday afternoon bout of optimism, followed by the obligatory disappointment, disillusionment and
consequent depression.......just to find out that I´ll have to wait ´til tomorrow FFS:bang:

I HATE bleeding sunday matches!

Started a new job at the start of the year and have been very preoccupied recently.
After 5 hours of moonlighting on the far side of the island. I hurried home, looking forward to the usual saturday afternoon bout of optimism, followed by the obligatory disappointment, disillusionment and
consequent depression.......just to find out that I´ll have to wait ´til tomorrow FFS:bang:

I HATE bleeding sunday matches!

Sunday 21 September 2014 was all right.

After a week of thought and annoyance, I think we will have a comfortable easy game tomorrow and 3 point to look forward to!! Well one can dream.

We'll lose. They are better than us.

My team

Hamer

Simpson
Huth
Upson
De Laet

Albrighton
Hammond
James
Schlupp

Mahrez