Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

We haven't.
More to the point, we can't just "release" him - he's got a contract.

I imagine something similar to the Hayes deal is being worked out, the problem being somebody has to want him first.

Which former Leicester great is being talked about here?

You guessed it right away, I'm sure... John Curtis :icon_eek: has signed for Northampton.

That was Stuart Gray making a fool of himself with those quotes, something he'll look back on in a few months with a real sense of self loathing.

HAHA! Fantastic, i felt exactally the same myself when reading the article.

Terrible player, one of the worst all time defenders i can remember.

Allen: "Carl has quality and I'm delighted he has chosen us over four other clubs - including one from the Premiership... I believe I'm going to get the best out of him. I'm going to work him hard and push him to maximise his ability. Then the ball is in his court."

:081: What Premiership side was after him? Nice pun at the end there too...

Mandaric: "I'm delighted we have attracted a player of Carl's calibre. He met the sole criteria of what this club is all about."

n669950799_2832223_1568404.jpg

Kentons Leg

That's what my wife's leg looked like a four months ago (not so hairy and male though, thankfully). She had a smaller but similar incision on the other side as well. She's only just started walking again.

Through this experience I've learnt that it's best not to break any of your ankles or legs in more than three places at any one time...

Through this experience I've learnt that it's best not to break any of your ankles or legs in more than three places at any one time...

Thanks, I was thinking of having mine done but I'll give it a miss now :icon_bigg

Old Trev must be a right character...I like the line about him not being fit enough....for TAMWORTH!

just seen Mark Venus on SSN on about Celtic drawing Arsenal, he's assistant manager at Celtic

He's had more clubs than I ever knew existed. Absolutely brilliant.

Yep, probably half this thread consists of posts saying "Tricky Trev has signed for _________" (insert name of team playing at a slightly lower level than his club) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00