Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

Well, there's no doubt about it, I've been deleted. That's alright though, it erases the memory of that one sentence per post nonsense. :icon_bigg

Well, there's no doubt about it, I've been deleted.

Your posts were deleted because the issue that you were seeking to highlight had been sorted by one of the mods.

Your posts were deleted because the issue that you were seeking to highlight had been sorted by one of the mods.

:icon_lol: I wasn't complaining Boc. I think it's better for everyone if we forget this blatant attempt at inflating a post count (for unknown reasons) ever happened and if that means removing all references to it then so be it.

Kerrea Gilbert played for Arsenal tonight in the Carling Cup.

OK it happened again. That's it. I quit TB

Praise be to The Mighty Hawk, for he has granted my wish!

According to... somewhere... quoted on the BBC rumours page, Roy Keane is set to name Peter Taylor as his new assistant manager at Ipswich :icon_lol:

Yes Roy, great way to save your job.

At the bottom of todays Mockerys story about Nigel Pearson expecting a tough test against QPR is mention of Taylor's possible introduction at Ipswich
Former City boss Peter Taylor has held brief talks with Ipswich manager Roy Keane about joining the coaching staff at Portman Road. Keane is thought to want an experienced coach alongside him as he bids to turn around Town's poor start to the season.
"Possibly something might be done next week but I'm not prepared to get involved in what at the moment is only speculation,'' said Taylor.
"Roy and I have had a chat, a little chat and that's as far as it has gone so far."
Judging by Roys recent TV appearances this "little chat" went as follows:
The phone rings in Keano's office
Keano - Hello
Taylor - Hi Roy, Peter Taylor here former Leicester, Hull, Crystal Palace and England under 21 manager. I heard from a mutual friend that you were looking for coaching staff.
Keano - Yeah
Taylor - Well in view of my wide experience in football and my ability of getting the best out of young players I wondered if you might consider me to see if I can help bring your season round as I am sure I could add that little extra for you.
Keano - Possibly.....
bbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Keano to his PA in the office after putting the phone down "Just had a phone call from the guy that used to work with one of my hero's Brian Clough..... Funny I thought he'd died.

Last edited:

He's still our player, I know, but Max Gradel has just scored for dirty Leeds.

Not an ex player I know, but, Ipswich have ended their interest in Twatlor. ... They clearly feel that they can be relegated without his help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669