Ex-players and managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ex-players (the thread nobody's been waiting for)

I went to the pre-season friendly against Hinckley at the Greene King. It was also the first and last time I saw Jimmy Nielsen play too.

Although as we all know he didnt finish the game!

The Sheff U fans were getting a tad upset about our fans treatment of Wassock whilst he was lying crocked on the pitch.

My lad had some nasty facebook and text messages from some very peeved Blades that he knows about the same matter and how lucky we were.

By the way Boc I heard that place where you hang out, Sandwich, mentioned on the National news today!

By the way Boc I heard that place where you hang out, Sandwich, mentioned on the National news today!

Pfizers pulling out. 2,400 jobs going.

Although as we all know he didnt finish the game!

The Sheff U fans were getting a tad upset about our fans treatment of Wassock whilst he was lying crocked on the pitch.

My lad had some nasty facebook and text messages from some very peeved Blades that he knows about the same matter and how lucky we were.

Couldn't see from where I was t'other side of the goal, but BG and his lads said it looked a very nasty injury,
I tihnk he's a knobhead and deserves the abuse he gets, but I wouldn't wish a serious injury on any player..............well maybe Dennis Wise and Alan Shearer.....

Roman Bednar gone on loan to Turkish side, and Darius Vassell's former hangout, Ankaragucu.

Wonder if he will get the same reception as Darius

According to Radio Cumbria's match preview, Gavin Ward could be a weak point in the Gainsborough team in their match against Workington today.

Well, he shipped four goals so that's a canny piece of reporting if you ask me. Did they mention whether Trinity manager B Little has yet managed to track down Gary Coatsworth and Jimmy Willis to surround Wardy with a ring of steel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00