F**king Stupid!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
We all do stupid things, I do them on a daily basis, last night was a cracker though.

I have an oil leak that needs repairing, but for a few days I will be carrying oil with me to top up before the car goes in..

Last night I got to my hotel and could tell by the sound of the engine I needed a refill. Opens up the bonnet, the filler cap and began pouring. All going well.

However, I slip on the kurb I'm balancing on and tip oil all over the engine!!!, Whoooof, the ****ing engine catches fire, flames pouring up to the full height of the open bonnet!!!!. Obviously my first thought is that the car is about to explode.

So, what action do I take, run?, get a hose pipe?, call the fire brigade?, evacuate the area?. No, I get in the car to remove my laptop and various other belongs. But while I'm sat in there I can't help but admire the view of the flames coming up over the windscreen, they did look very effective.

Next move, go round the back of the car and remove all my samples, suit and suitcase. Car still burning, but not exploded, I feel lucky.

Get out my phone to call the fire brigade and hey presto!!!, fire goes out as quick as it started.

Luvvly jubbly, no damage done, car's fine, albeit a strong smell of burnt oil coming through the vets and a great 30/40 seconds worth of entertainment. I highly recommend this activity, it's better than a shot of heroin. Made it back from London in one piece this morning.

However, I will think twice about refilling with oil right after a drive to London.

So, what have you lot done?

In addition, when I got home a short while ago, I leaned over to get my laptop out of the car and noticed it wasn't there!!!

I've left the ****ing thing in St Albans after this morning's meeting and I have to drive back to get the ****ing thing!!!!

In addition, when I got home a short while ago, I leaned over to get my laptop out of the car and noticed it wasn't there!!!

I've left the ****ing thing in St Albans after this morning's meeting and I have to drive back to get the ****ing thing!!!!

Get it couriered to you? :102:

I nearly sh*t me pants taking the dog for an earlier than usual morning walk. I was touching cloth but there was no significant skid.

You were a lucky bugger Melton, it could have been a very different story. Did you check your breeks for soiling? :icon_lol:

Get it couriered to you? :102:
I know the people at the other end, I trust them to get it right less than I trust myself. I also don't want them knowing my address.

If I drive down there, it's free, but I have to pay for the courier.

We all do stupid things, I do them on a daily basis, last night was a cracker though.

I have an oil leak that needs repairing, but for a few days I will be carrying oil with me to top up before the car goes in..

Last night I got to my hotel and could tell by the sound of the engine I needed a refill. Opens up the bonnet, the filler cap and began pouring. All going well.

However, I slip on the kurb I'm balancing on and tip oil all over the engine!!!, Whoooof, the ****ing engine catches fire, flames pouring up to the full height of the open bonnet!!!!. Obviously my first thought is that the car is about to explode.

So, what action do I take, run?, get a hose pipe?, call the fire brigade?, evacuate the area?. No, I get in the car to remove my laptop and various other belongs. But while I'm sat in there I can't help but admire the view of the flames coming up over the windscreen, they did look very effective.

Next move, go round the back of the car and remove all my samples, suit and suitcase. Car still burning, but not exploded, I feel lucky.

Get out my phone to call the fire brigade and hey presto!!!, fire goes out as quick as it started.

Luvvly jubbly, no damage done, car's fine, albeit a strong smell of burnt oil coming through the vets and a great 30/40 seconds worth of entertainment. I highly recommend this activity, it's better than a shot of heroin. Made it back from London in one piece this morning.

However, I will think twice about refilling with oil right after a drive to London.

Good work Melton, that very nearly could've earnt you a Darwin award.

Jumping off of a boat into the sea off Ibiza to go night time skinny dipping was a low point for me considering that I'd forgotten that I can't swim. I was very, very drunk but sobered remarkably quickly.
If I learnt one thing it's that drowning isn't a particularly nice way to go

I nearly sh*t me pants taking the dog for an earlier than usual morning walk. I was touching cloth but there was no significant skid.

You were a lucky bugger Melton, it could have been a very different story. Did you check your breeks for soiling? :icon_lol:

This post had me in tears! I'm glad your back mate.

Got married/lived with a girlfriend

The things people will do to make a claim:icon_roll:icon_wink

Melton I'm hoping your story turns out to be allegoric and representing City's impending phoenix like rise from the flames.

Of course it may not be!

I have a cough, a bad one obviously.

During my coughing fit just now, I decided to take a sip of coffee for some bizarre reason. I'm now wiping it off my laptop.

Stupid ****.

I have a cough, a bad one obviously.

During my coughing fit just now, I decided to take a sip of coffee for some bizarre reason. I'm now wiping it off my laptop.

Stupid ****.

Melts you are such a complete juggins! :018:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48