FA Cup 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I'm not complaining, Forest will now have to play on the Sunday in the cup, then Tuesday against us, them they've got burnley the following weekend. A good reason to be out of the cup, you might say......

Whilst I'm not complaining, Forest will now have to play on the Sunday in the cup, then Tuesday against us, them they've got burnley the following weekend. A good reason to be out of the cup, you might say......

Lovely stuff

I see the game is sold out before its even gone on sale

What game? Forest away? Tickets went on sale on Monday just gone. It was advertised.

Got mine online on Monday as Notts says, they haven't arrived yet though which is unusual.

The Forest OS says that the date for our game will announced as soon as possible. I wonder if they will now play this game quite a bit later than originally indicated

Got mine online on Monday as Notts says, they haven't arrived yet though which is unusual.

The Forest OS says that the date for our game will announced as soon as possible. I wonder if they will now play this game quite a bit later than originally indicated
I fully realise that both teams have sets of fans that travel from afar / have work commitments but essentially it's two local teams so not a big deal to rearrange at short notice.

I fully realise that both teams have sets of fans that travel from afar / have work commitments but essentially it's two local teams so not a big deal to rearrange at short notice.

True, but for some reason the only option to get back to sheffield from Nottingham on the train after the game gets me back at about 0128. A sad day when the national express is a better option than the train.

True, but for some reason the only option to get back to sheffield from Nottingham on the train after the game gets me back at about 0128.

You should think yourself fortunate that the game is not been played today.

Last edited:
True, but for some reason the only option to get back to sheffield from Nottingham on the train after the game gets me back at about 0128. A sad day when the national express is a better option than the train.
National Express is always a better option than the train.
You should think yourself fortunate that the game is not been played today.
And this is the edited version!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673