Pre Match FA Cup Aston Villa v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just play Cambi and Wasil, give everyone else the weekend off.

If he does this I think we'll snatch a 4-0 win

I'll be driving up from London for this one, looking forward to one fine day in the month of May

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold?
I see we've now taken the full allocation of 6,500 so I'm assuming the initial allocation has sold out.

I see we've now taken the full allocation of 6,500 so I'm assuming the initial allocation has sold out.

Yes. When I booked my tickets last Friday, the initial allocation - the North Stand Upper had been sold out and the upper section of our part of the Doug Ellis Stand was almost full. That would have left the lower section of the Doug Ellis Stand, I think - another couple of thousand.

According to the ticket section of lcfcdirect, they still have 1 full block to sell and have 2 blocks with low capacity left. We've certainly sold in excess of 6000 tickets.

We're going to win!

Yes.... We will

Weird one this for me. In recent seasons NP has been criticized for fielding week teams in the cup games because the all-important factor was the league and ultimately promotion.

This season we have seemingly taken the cups (well, the FA Cup anyway!) more seriously almost as if the league position is beyond salvage.

For that reason I do expect us to beat Villa because they will be far more keen to try and ensure PL survival rather than get distracted by the FA Cup.

We need a confidence inspiring win, play our very best team including Kramerz and try to get some goals.

Might as well play the best team and go for glory in the cup as it's looking pretty bleak in the league...

I would take winning the FA cup and being relegated.
I would take winning the FA cup and not being relegated. I would also take not winning the fa cup and staying up. I also think I would survive not winning the FA cup and being relegated too.

What I would not take is any sort of celebration of either, where spion is the dj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669