FA Cup R4 - Nottingham Forest v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first games I went to we beat them 3-1 after their goalkeeper knackered his knee and a midfielder had to go between the sticks. '86-87 I think

One of the first games I went to we beat them 3-1
I think the first time I saw them, we lost at their place to a late goal by Joe Baker. There was a long ball into the box with the Tank challenging Baker;. Cross inexplicably ducked under the ball, leaving Baker to slot in. The whole of the City defence insisted there had been a 'leave it' call from Baker and it seems likely that was the case and that Cross had been idiot enough to be fooled by it. It was the only time by father heard me utter the word "****"; I think it shocked him.

I think the first time I saw them, we lost at their place to a late goal by Joe Baker. There was a long ball into the box with the Tank challenging Baker;. Cross inexplicably ducked under the ball, leaving Baker to slot in. The whole of the City defence insisted there had been a 'leave it' call from Baker and it seems likely that was the case and that Cross had been idiot enough to be fooled by it. It was the only time by father heard me utter the word "****"; I think it shocked him.
Weren’t you at the 12-0?

Am I missing something here?

the 5-1 was grim, i also saw us lose 5-0 there a week after I’d been at Old Trafford, seeing us battered by the same score.
Me too, my mate threw his scarf in the Trent after the Forest game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, you may well beat us but feçk me, such breathtaking arrogance.

For some reason I got Villa and Forest muddled up. I thought therefore we had man u in round 4. Weird. I blame the fatigue.
Life must be hard for you in American Samoa.

Me too, my mate threw his scarf in the Trent after the Forest game.
I used to 'borrow' a bell from school to take to matches. Last time I saw it was when I was being dangled by the legs from Trent Bridge by some f****t fans in the late 60s.

Jeez, you may well beat us but feçk me, such breathtaking arrogance.

Wow, it's been a while! :006:

If you think those posts you picked out are "such breathtaking arrogance" then you should try listening to Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea fans (I'd say Man City fans, but has anyone ever met one? I think they're 90% bots online).

Am on both but simply commenting so chill out dude. Be as arrogant as you like no matter to me, just makes you look silly should the championship upstarts turn you over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566