Post Match FA Cup Replay: Leicester 1 Huddersfield 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Well, that was shit.

Wrap Wood in cotton wool for the rest of the season please.

Leicester 1 Huddersfield 2 - FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Keane with our goal. Not enough and we're out the cup.

and add a small sort of pedestal. We are clearly unable to ... you know what I cant be bothered. Feel so disappointed blah blah blah. Thank **** I have a beer in hand. Gutted.

Well, thanks very much for reminding me how bloody poor we can be.

Futacs was bloody awful. Nugent had a shocker. Knocky had no end product. Shall I continue....

The only positive that I can think of is the fact that we will get a good rest now. Dare I say it, but I would imagine that Nigel will be quite pleased to get a week off.

Well, that was shit.

Wrap Wood in cotton wool for the rest of the season please.

It was much shitter than shit.

No excuses now. Got the league to concentrate on. A big big improvement needed on the last couple of games to stand a chance of going up.

And just to add insult to injury we're now 3rd as it stands.

Didn't look like we were interested in winning. Going out of the Cup isn't a nightmare, but disappointing when we had a good chance to progress.

More frustrated by how shit the squad players have been across the cup games they've been given - the regulars weren't much better either!

Bollox. Crap to have lost at home to a team we have comprehensively beaten
, I'm sure most will feel like me that we do have bigger matches to concern us coming up.

Actually my kids said, "why can't we go, isn't it included in the season ticket?" I siad no, I need the money for valentines day!! Abso-fecking-lutely I decided not to go. Felt this coming.

Woods is in Loret D'Mar apparently, he's playing donkey hockey and kicking rocks.

Pearson has pbviously dknweflnqfnlfkqw;lejkn;ljksdnf;nljfwe

Abject performance but I don't think they really cared and I can't say I do either. On to Charlton

Didn't think we could play any worse than on Saturday against Peterborough, how wrong can you be?! Getting knocked out of the cup on your own gaff by Huddersfield is embarrassing to say the least. ****ing laughing stock.

So can we confirm that we only have two strikers with any kind of threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566