Family Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently I have received two infractions for inappropriate language from Talking Balls, according to Bocadillo, so I'm guessing I'll be banned from posting shortly. Just goes to prove what I thought all along. i was disqualified from the Prediction Cup by Boc, for not entering a prediction on games I didn't even know were being played, and now I'm not allowed to say what I think about posts being displayed that are totally against me. I really don't give a damn, as I think this forum is biased against anyone who is not in the "Inner Circle". I'm not intending to post anymore on this forum as I see there are forces against me that are going to be cursed from this post onwards ... sorry, your fault not mine. Goodbye.

Stop being such a big tart you are worse than me:icon_roll We trade insults,talk bollox you just need to go with it and FFs don't take any of it too seriously

Apparently I have received two infractions for inappropriate language from Talking Balls, according to Bocadillo, so I'm guessing I'll be banned from posting shortly. Just goes to prove what I thought all along. i was disqualified from the Prediction Cup by Boc, for not entering a prediction on games I didn't even know were being played, and now I'm not allowed to say what I think about posts being displayed that are totally against me. I really don't give a damn, as I think this forum is biased against anyone who is not in the "Inner Circle". I'm not intending to post anymore on this forum as I see there are forces against me that are going to be cursed from this post onwards ... sorry, your fault not mine. Goodbye.

I've no idea why you've posted this earth shattering news in a thread about the Family Enclosure, but stop being such a drama queen and wear your ASBO with pride and maybe write a stern letter to your MP about boc bullying you.

Make sure you sterilise your dummy once you have picked it up off the floor, wouldnt want you getting ill. :icon_wink

Melton-Gone
Fox in Oz-Gone

Two award winners hoofed it-the curse of the Award ?

That is a serious allegation which I absolutely refute. You are referring to your 2nd Round penalty shootout with Alex which had to take place in timely fashion because of the impending 3rd round matches. The matches were published on TB in the normal way and at the same time I sent a single PM to both you and Alex so that you would be aware; unless you have turned the facility off, you will have received email advice of that PM. In the event, Alex replied with predictions - you did not. I can not be responsible for that.

Perhaps you should re-read the post http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showpost.php?p=618752&postcount=12 which you sent to TB the following day. So you do not even need to bother to click the link, I will remind you that in the post you apologised that you had been busy and that you had not checked your email - and that in any case you had already planned to forfeit.

You clearly were not banned and in the circumstances I have got to say that I am pleased that you have decided not to post again.

That is a serious allegation which I absolutely refute. You are referring to your 2nd Round penalty shootout with Alex which had to take place in timely fashion because of the impending 3rd round matches. The matches were published on TB in the normal way and at the same time I sent a single PM to both you and Alex so that you would be aware; unless you have turned the facility off, you will have received email advice of that PM. In the event, Alex replied with predictions - you did not. I can not be responsible for that.

Oh come off it boc, you could have contacted the FA and had the 3rd round delayed, there's obvious grounds for dispensation.

Boc told me he thought you were a tosser and he was determined to oust you from the forum. Homer stood up for you and said that you weren't a tosser but you just acted a bit funny because you had latent cock-lust.

Explains a few things. I understand your frustrations. I too love the site of a todger up close and personal. Please keep posting, i want your babies.

disclaimer - Boc and Homer think i'm a tosser and refuse to communicate with me so i've made the above up to make them look evil.

WTF have a xxxx

Seems to have moved onto different subject matter, but thanks for the suggestions. She WILL support Leicester even if it costs a lifetime of season tickets!

The kop is not intimidating in any way, really - if you go to the left hand side of the goal (as you look at the pitch) rather than the right, then it's fine.

The atmosphere is good, plus you keep away from the away fans, which might be far more intimidating.

The only thing you can say about the family stand is that it might be more reassuring to see lots of other kids there too - depends how confident your girl is amongst lots of (very) strange adults etc.

I'm going to take homer junior to his first game this year (he's four), and I will take him to the kop first to see how he gets on

My eldest is four, let me know Homeypants......

Te rah.

My eldest is four, let me know Homeypants......

Will do - probably take him around Easter

If I have to feckin suffer, then I fail to see why he should get off scot-free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673