Family Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do - probably take him around Easter

If I have to feckin suffer, then I fail to see why he should get off scot-free

Which match? My dread is that they won't last the 90 minutes and get bored.....just like all of us....

the kids do sometimes get board like us if you can go with friends with kids like you and homer could go together :icon_wink

Perhaps people would talk....

What's the 'Learning Zone' all about up there too? Any ideas??

Which match? My dread is that they won't last the 90 minutes and get bored.....just like all of us....

Hull or Scunny - can't see there being massive crowds for either game

I'll make sure he has something to do when he gets there - a book/magazine or a handheld computer game or something

Mrs h reckons he won't like all the loud noise, but I have assured her that this won't be a problem.....

Hull or Scunny - can't see there being massive crowds for either game

I'll make sure he has something to do when he gets there - a book/magazine or a handheld computer game or something

Mrs h reckons he won't like all the loud noise, but I have assured her that this won't be a problem.....

It's funny, Mrs Alex feels the same. After taking her to Chelsea away, she is refusing to allow me to take him until he is at least 10, which is ridiculous...

It's funny, Mrs Alex feels the same. After taking her to Chelsea away, she is refusing to allow me to take him until he is at least 10, which is ridiculous...

That's not ridiculous, it's bordering on mental illness !

They just do not understand, do they :icon_roll

The kop is not intimidating in any way, really - if you go to the left hand side of the goal (as you look at the pitch) rather than the right, then it's fine.

Yep. Block D2, best block in the ground IMHO :icon_wink

My niece has been going to games since it was 3, although we had taken it to FNF long before then, (not a real climatisation, but it worked). The child once went in the Family Stand, and when we met with it and its mother after the game, it said it would never go in there again; I think the child was 6 or 7 at the time. But then again, it is a mad child (no, it does not take after me...).

I don't know if this helps, but you could get yourself a ST in the Kop, and if you wanted to sit in another part of the ground (say to take your kid into the Family Stand), you can change seats for the game; I do know that if you go somewhere that is more expensive, you have to pay the difference. I don't think you get anything back if you sit in a cheaper seat. Hmm....

My son is 15 months old and i have already bought the seat next to me but i doubt he'll go for a couple of years yet and i sit in the kop. The guy i used to sit next to emigrated to Oz so i snapped the seat up so i don't have to move when he starts going

My son is waiting for us to start playing football. My daughter is waiting for us to sign the cast of Bratz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669