• Foxed Off!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When Your Smiling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomp

Do you remember the fanzines from the 90s? The Fox (still going), When Your Smiling, Wheres the Money Gone?, Foxed Off!

What was your favourite?

Nows your chance to vote for your favourite. Mine was Foxed Off. Ill tell you why when the poll has had a few votes.

My favorite was Where's the money gone. the best issue was the one published around the time of the infamous Sheff. Utd match with MON in charge.

The centre page was a "Roly-poly "girl with Mark Maghees head superimposed on it. The following wednesday we played Wolves at Molenuex and as the teams came out all the Liecester fans held up the centre fold in the general direction of the dug-outs. - Leicester went on to win the game 3-2 which kicked started thier play off push and was the beginning of the MON success story. ( I seem to recall that one Neil Lennon watched from the stands having signed for us earlier in the day)

WTMG did do some absolutely classic stuff although much of it was not very PC! Remember Wortho the Dog? If you mess with the city its going to get shitty!

BTW I didnt include The Fox because it is still in print.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00