Post Match FC Copenhagen 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent point.

Dreadful game though, wish I'd have gone to bed instead.

Good result. We did everything that was needed.

Good result if you ask me.

Still top of our group, still unbeaten,still not conceded in CL. One point needed to qualify.

Had to grind out the fist half, 'assively improved second half, we looked most like scoring. Touch away trip against a decent side who needed a win much more than we do. I'll take the picture point there.

A right steaming stinker of a game from start to finish. Truly awful

Great dogged performance. Well done. Huth MOTM.

No complaints. 3 wins 1 draw.

If we remain unbeaten in this competition that's not a bad thing.

Good result if you ask me.

Still top of our group, still unbeaten,still not conceded in CL. One point needed to qualify.

Had to grind out the fist half, 'assively improved second half, we looked most like scoring. Touch away trip against a decent side who needed a win much more than we do. I'll take the picture point there.

Well said. Against a team who hadn't lost for 20 odd and not at home for 26 matches it was never going to be easy and 4 points with no goals conceded is superb.

No goals conceded in our first four champions league matches. That's simply phenomenal, no matter what people will make of that performance. As McManaman said if a Juventus etc had done that the media would be marvelling at their nous in European football.

I'll not stay up to watch highlights but can't complain with the result. was definitely more of a scrap than a football match.

Real can let in 3 away to varsovie, Barca can lose away to the 4th team in England but we can't be happy with another clean sheet and nicely top of the group?

Kasper 7.5 not much to do but did it well

Hernandez 7 solid
Morgan 6.5 a little shaky
Huth 8 led the back line
Fuchs 7.5 didn't make any defensive bloopers and looked good going forward

Mahrez 4 not on his game at the moment
Drinky 6.5 poor first half, nice second
Amartey 6 King will be back in next game
Schluup 6.5 ran and shot without much awareness

Musa 6 ran around
Vardy 5.5 better than his has been but lacking confidence to shoot

Mahrez 4 not on his game at the moment

I love the guy and don't subscribe to dropping him as he is a world class player that most PL teams would want in their first XI who can produce a moment of magic.

But.....the two times he broke free with an easy set up for Vardy were an absolute shambles. It looked as if they'd never played together before rather than having set each other up for about 40 goals last season!

I love the guy and don't subscribe to dropping him as he is a world class player that most PL teams would want in their first XI who can produce a moment of magic.

But.....the two times he broke free with an easy set up for Vardy were an absolute shambles. It looked as if they'd never played together before rather than having set each other up for about 40 goals last season!

Yeah, I don't think even Vards would have missed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669