Post Match FC Copenhagen 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming away with a point is not disputed as being a brilliant outcome, albeit a bit fortunate

But it was an absolute stinker of a game, and both sides were piss poor

The first half was an abomination

They skied at least 3 shots which were from good positions.

We didn't nullify them as much as you think we did, they were just unable to take advantage of some good chances.

The tempo of the game in the 1st half was so slow it was actually hard to watch.

I see you were at the same game as me! They weren't nullified at all.

It was a good result without a doubt, but Copenhagen were the better team throughout the game. Even though we improved slightly in the second half, Copenhagen were the only team that looked like they might snatch it, and I don't think we could complain if they did.

I am growing very frustrated with the performances of Mahrez, and am starting to feel like he doesn't want to be here anymore. Even the Champions League games aren't motivating him. His body language is getting very negative I feel, and he doesn't seem to want the ball anymore, he certainly isn't moving much to be able to receive the ball.

Vardy has taken to blaming others, pointing to where he thinks the ball should have gone, even though he didn't even make a run, and I got the sense a couple of times last night that Drinkwater was starting to get frustrated with him.

Ranieri needs to get these two going again, or drop them for a game or two IMO.

I don't think anyone has said it wasn't a great result. However the performance was diabolical and rightly criticised.

It was a very lucky result - I don't think we could have complained if we had lost 3-0.

Copenhagen couldn't score 3 against us in a month of games.

I see you were at the same game as me! They weren't nullified at all.

The point some of us are making is that they don't have the quality of striker to actually score 3 goals.

Coming away with a point is not disputed as being a brilliant outcome, albeit a bit fortunate

But it was an absolute stinker of a game, and both sides were piss poor

The first half was an abomination
Watching the first half in my local, it drove me to drink, it was awful. Also that pitch didn't help, it looked like a ploughed field on the TV.

The point some of us are making is that they don't have the quality of striker to actually score 3 goals.

I suggest you re-read. Apparently we knew they couldn't create chances and nullified them brilliantly.

Copenhagen couldn't score 3 against us in a month of games.

I completely agree. But that's because their strikers couldn't even finish their dinner, not because they couldn't create anything due to us nullifying their threat.

It was a good result without a doubt, but Copenhagen were the better team throughout the game. Even though we improved slightly in the second half, Copenhagen were the only team that looked like they might snatch it, and I don't think we could complain if they did.

I am growing very frustrated with the performances of Mahrez, and am starting to feel like he doesn't want to be here anymore. Even the Champions League games aren't motivating him. His body language is getting very negative I feel, and he doesn't seem to want the ball anymore, he certainly isn't moving much to be able to receive the ball.

Vardy has taken to blaming others, pointing to where he thinks the ball should have gone, even though he didn't even make a run, and I got the sense a couple of times last night that Drinkwater was starting to get frustrated with him.

Ranieri needs to get these two going again, or drop them for a game or two IMO.

While I don't agree with your first paragraph, I thought we looked like we were more likely to score than them in the second half, I totally endorse the rest of your comments.

With more confidence and application, we should have won it.

I'm reading 'Fearless' at the moment, where Ranieri said that last season we are the first team he has managed where all 11 players were 'at it' in every game.

Last night it was just the back 4 and Kasper, although even some of them couldn't pass to a blue shirt if we were the only team on the pitch.

I'm fine with freedom of speech but it would be good if some posters could apply a bit of self-restraint. Not going to happen I know.
Brilliant.

Redditch, grabbing the forum by the pussy and preaching post-truth self-restraint. You couldn't make it up.

Brilliant.

Redditch, grabbing the forum by the pussy and preaching post-truth self-restraint. You couldn't make it up.
He's been bodysnatched by friendly aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669