Post Match FC Copenhagen 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very Italian performance, but Claudio would have wanted £85 worth of front 3 to be able to pass the ball a bit better to each other. Looked more cohesive AGAIN when Shinji came on, and the same will be the case with Slimani i think.
I didn't see anything to suggest that we shouldn't bring Simpson and King back in on Sunday. I could be persuaded of any combination up front as long as Shini is at number 10.
My personal preference would be:
Schmeichel
Simpson Huth Morgan Fuchs
King Drinkwater
Musa Shinji Albrighton
Slimani

If Slimani is fit bring him in and have Musa and Albrighton getting the ball in for him. MAhrez and Vardy for 60mins if we need them.

Tonight's quiz; Who posted the post at the top of this screendump?

IMG_2412.PNG

The first half was so embarrassingly shit that I wondered who the **** it was wearing our shirts, complete wank.

2nd half we were better and should have won it but unfortunately Mahrez has turned into a bit of a joke and Vardy is more interested in being a diving cheat.

Musa was decent, drinky looks good further up the pitch and Kasper made a great save.

Copenhagen were very poor, so poor that they wouldn't have scored if we'd played continuously for 8 years.

Good result overall, but poor performances from many.

Reactions: FIF
I love the guy and don't subscribe to dropping him as he is a world class player that most PL teams would want in their first XI who can produce a moment of magic.

But.....the two times he broke free with an easy set up for Vardy were an absolute shambles. It looked as if they'd never played together before rather than having set each other up for about 40 goals last season!

True. It was a simple pass to Vardy in acres of space. He got the yips over a very similar one in the Southampton game from about the same position. Last season Ranieri publically dropped him once saying he wasn't doing x, y or z and then he came back in and played like a legend for most of the rest of the season. Time to do it again i think. That said, he was at the heart of anything vaguely creative or quality we did all night ie the ball through for Drinkwater to cross perfectly across the six yard box and some nice touches with Shinji in the last 25 mins.

Kasper 7.5 not much to do but did it well

Hernandez 7 solid
Morgan 6.5 a little shaky
Huth 8 led the back line
Fuchs 7.5 didn't make any defensive bloopers and looked good going forward

Mahrez 4 not on his game at the moment
Drinky 6.5 poor first half, nice second
Amartey 6 King will be back in next game
Schluup 6.5 ran and shot without much awareness

Musa 6 ran around
Vardy 5.5 better than his has been but lacking confidence to shoot
In fairness that's a brilliant save at the end from Schipepants

Not much of a quiz, really - just scroll through the thread ffs

Anyone who watched that game and doesn't recognise that it was a steaming pile of turd is a feckin' retard

True. Schmeichel did pull a great save out of the back at the end. He's doing 1 or 2 a game at the minute.

Not much of a quiz, really - just scroll through the thread ffs

Anyone who watched that game and doesn't recognise that it was a steaming pile of turd is a feckin' retard
Funny with the three retards in the same screendump

From the Beeb. I find it hard to believe, unless it means English teams:

Hard to beat
FC Copenhagen 0-0 Leicester
Posted at 21:51
Leicester are the first team to not lose any of their first four games in the Champions League. That is very impressive.

From the Beeb. I find it hard to believe, unless it means English teams:

Hard to beat
FC Copenhagen 0-0 Leicester
Posted at 21:51
Leicester are the first team to not lose any of their first four games in the Champions League. That is very impressive.

I think it means what it says

Last edited:
Right. Not a game of football you'd generally travel 5000 miles to watch. But the result and the clean sheet were big. Never reallllly looked like losing...but wouldn't have won if we'd played all week either.

Vardy absolute doggo from start to finish. Mahrez barely any better.

Schlupp had a few moments, Huth was excellent, Fuchs better than I've seen him.

Copenhagen fans absolutely spot on. Never stopped for 90 minutes. Best supporters I've ever been around.

On to Helsingborg for a few days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670