Firework Watch 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to a great display at the marstons stadium last night.

Heard it was good. Would have gone if I wasn't working.

Talking of great displays, go to Disney World, Florida - their displays are immense!

It's been like Beirut for the last couple of nights in my neighbourhood and my poor old dog is scared shitless, I feel like going round to some neighbours that set fireworks off after midnight and sticking some rockets up where the sun don't shine. Inconsiderate bastards that they are, if I had my way I would ban shops from selling fireworks.:mad:
I now expect some abuse from fellow TB'rs that are in favour of them and think that I am just a miserable old whinging bugger.:098:

Loads going off around here tonight. I love them but I don't have pets so it doesn't worry me. Having had them every night for weeks now I can see why people get fed up.

Don't get me wrong, I love a big fireworks display. Therein lies the problem. The professionally done ones are great, loads of bangs, colours etc etc etc. The stuff that is on sale for the likes of us to use is crap and because of it, every fecker feels the need to buy as many as they can. The fact that most people would get better value for money by going to an organised display is also beyond them.

I also think that when every celebration is now marked with an annoying amatuer show in the back garden, it takes the edge off things. To me, Bonfire Night is once a year, and this is when we should have fireworks, and not because somebody had a successful dump today.

Rant over....for know!

The ones that the neighbours buy and set off are shitty ones that just bang for the ****ing sake of it. Get some decent ones that look good or dont buy any at all you ****s.

Heard it was good. Would have gone if I wasn't working.

Talking of great displays, go to Disney World, Florida - their displays are immense!

have seen them too, superb. its also a laser show though which elevates it to the next level!

Absolute corking display in MK tonight. fireworks are ace!
:038:

Fireworks are for ****s, and anybody that says otherwise is also a ****, and that's a fact, because I said so.

Turn around touch the ground bagsy not a ****. There I was first, admittedly I am still a ****, but I still don't like fireworks I'm a **** for other reasons.

But firework likers join my **** Club by default. See, said it now so it's true

i have never understood the beef with fireworks, they go up and bang. fire was discovered a while ago now and i for one am not amazed, unless its someone lighting their guffs

Organised firework displays can be pretty awesome, but buying a few to fire off at home, to me, is a waste of money, but hey, everyone to their own.

My two dogs ****ing hate fireworks!

Organised firework displays can be pretty awesome, but buying a few to fire off at home, to me, is a waste of money, but hey, everyone to their own.

My two dogs ****ing hate fireworks!
Mine does, I have to strap them to him otherwise he just shakes the bloody things off and they could go anywhere. No ****ing common sense, that's his problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48