fishing pole's

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you Carnot be sure now can you ,unless your a fish whisper ;)
Yes I can be sure, you don't think our trade isn't governed and we haven't carried out years of intensive and extensive research into this :102:. The fish do not come into contact with anything other than other fish.

Fish are not solid, sharp, nor rough in texture.

FFS, the landing net is laid on the grass, and as an angler I expect you to know that nets have holes in. The % of grass touching the fish compared to the actual net is very, very high.

it was there for a max of 5 sec before being put in the keep net which is in the lake it self so there should be no probs at all plus the bank is man made and should be safe for the fish it self our club did do something to the soil/grass

Yes I can be sure, you don't think our trade isn't governed and we haven't carried out years of intensive and extensive research into this :102:. The fish do not come into contact with anything other than other fish.

Fish are not solid, sharp, nor rough in texture.

fair play to you :038::038::038:

and i will still fish its somthing i like doing and the fact that all the fish we do get are fine when we put them back and where put in the lake as small 1-1.5 pound and now are around 10-20 pounds

fair play to you :038::038::038:

and i will still fish its somthing i like doing and the fact that all the fish we do get are fine when we put them back and where put in the lake as small 1-1.5 pound and now are around 10-20 pounds
And fair play to you :038::038::038:

Believe it or not, I'm not "anti angling" at all. It's just a topic I'm passionate about and if I may blow my own trumpet, something I am very knowledgable on.

I like debating this topic, especially with anglers, and I shall keep on debating it.

Like my trade, angling has improved in leaps and bounds when it comes to fish health, and must deserve some accolades for that, however, I will always debate the hook-in-the-mouth thingy.

Believe it or not, I'm not "anti angling" at all. It's just a topic I'm passionate about and if I may blow my own trumpet, something I am very knowledgable on.

I like debating this topic, especially with anglers, and I shall keep on debating it.

Like my trade, angling has improved in leaps and bounds when it comes to fish health, and must deserve some accolades for that, however, I will always debate the hook-in-the-mouth thingy.

they should be made to blind chase them with nets. get the fat,lazy bastards off their arses :icon_bigg

our club looks after the fish as much as posible as they are there for us to catch and if they are miss treated in anyway and die its dose ferk it up for us ,

we only have about 20 memebers which is enough to pay the rent on the lake and keep it stocked up with differant types of fish and not just carp.

i must admit i like the carp as the fight they put up is unreal

Were do you go newts?
I am a regular fisherman myself.
I also know the guy in groby and he will do you a good job but it may well be worth getting in touch with whoever made the pole and try and buy 1 section i did this with mine.

I find this amazing!!!!

Anglers seriously think that barbless hooks are good for the fish. ****ing idiots.

A fish has a CSN (Central Nervous System) and a brain. Why does the angler think that removing the barb is good for the fish when the hook is still rammed in the flesh inside it's gob. The CSN will pass the feeling of pain onto the brain.

A fish feels pain, angling is barbaric. If the fish was fluffy, angling would have been abolished years ago.

:038:

Were do you go newts?
I also know the guy in groby and he will do you a good job but it may well be worth getting in touch with whoever made the pole and try and buy 1 section i did this with mine.

smisby the other side of ashby members only but i can take guests if you ever want to go ;)

just send me a pm and we can sort it out week days are best not too meny poeple about then

Last edited:
Were do you go newts?

mines a Shakespeare Excelsior 2000 pole not sure they make it anymore but mite be worth a go ill ring them in the morning

Last edited:
mines a Shakespeare Excelsior 2000 pole not sure they make it anymore but mite be worth a go ill ring them in the morning

****, NEWTON!!! It looks as though you have been overcharged. Look at the price of them on here!!

He didn't pay £500 for it.... Thats what it should have cost.

My Polish lad would of had that on the BBQ within 2 minutes along with a mallard and swan.

****, NEWTON!!! It looks as though you have been overcharged. Look at the price of them on here!!

thats the base 12.5 meters pole and yes its a good price but mine was on sale plus i got the extension bit for it to make it 13 meters plus 3 match tips , so all told it only cost me £146 but to have it sorted i have to use the true price of £500 I'm try to go through my home home insurance ;)

Last edited:
My Polish lad would of had that on the BBQ within 2 minutes along with a mallard and swan.

They are very resourceful these Polish lads, you have to give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669