Football manager 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** **** ****, just gone to try my game which has been running two seasons and when i press continue it comes up with an error message about cache dump or something.

Any ideas what this is?

**** **** ****, just gone to try my game which has been running two seasons and when i press continue it comes up with an error message about cache dump or something.

Any ideas what this is?

Probs memory fecked.

I have two games running Hinckley which is fecking hard, I built a super team in my second season and we are lower mid-table.

Then Wolfsburg where I have 4 games left of the season and we are out of the relegation zone thanks to goal difference. It's gonna be closer.

Probs memory fecked.

I have two games running Hinckley which is fecking hard, I built a super team in my second season and we are lower mid-table.

Then Wolfsburg where I have 4 games left of the season and we are out of the relegation zone thanks to goal difference. It's gonna be closer.

Ive got a new game loading now, im bloody pissed though. got Cisco Roma up in my first season and was challenging in C1A the following season, had a great team that i built perfectly.

Now i dont know which country to be in, i love it in the lower italian leagues but can't bare to restart from scratch.

Hinckley got sacked after finishing 8th in second season.

Now managing Matlock just outside relegation zone, won 3 drew 0 lost 8, Carl Cort is our star man closely followed by Stuart Campbell.

Hinckley got sacked after finishing 8th in second season.

Now managing Matlock just outside relegation zone, won 3 drew 0 lost 8, Carl Cort is our star man closely followed by Stuart Campbell.

Did the league chuck them out or summat? :icon_lol:

Started as leicester found 3 quality youngsters. balazs dzsudzsak, gabriel torje and bogdan stancu. got to the league cup finl and lost 4-0 to chelsea got to the quarter finals of the f.a cup and lost 4-2 to chelsea and made the play off semi-finals and lost 5-1 on agg to wolves. Second season added dean bouzanis from liverpool (GK). bought dean sheils from hibs and sergio mota from sao paulo. won the league with 103 points. Not managed to sign anyone for the prem but won 6 of the first 9 games in prem starting with a 5-1 thrashing of spurs. Getting bored of the game now though.

Probs memory fecked.

Yes does sound like a memory dump problem

Does it come up with a blue dump screen and then restart. To cure this problem the only was is re-installing your OS. You can also get certain virus's which fool your PC and the virus's take it to the dump screen. Good be a boot virus if it happens also sometimes when you boot up. I would grab No32 and give it a good scan through see if it picks anything up. Copy and paste the results here i should be able to tell what you got. It may not be that though always best to try and run a scan anyway.

Yes does sound like a memory dump problem

Does it come up with a blue dump screen and then restart. To cure this problem the only was is re-installing your OS. You can also get certain virus's which fool your PC and the virus's take it to the dump screen. Good be a boot virus if it happens also sometimes when you boot up. I would grab No32 and give it a good scan through see if it picks anything up. Copy and paste the results here i should be able to tell what you got. It may not be that though always best to try and run a scan anyway.

Whats no32

I have had some virus problems recently that really fecked my comp.

Whats no32

I have had some virus problems recently that really fecked my comp.

I think he means nod32, I use that as my anti-virus software.

Copy and paste the results here i should be able to tell what you got.

Don't!!! It's a scam so he can hack your computer! :icon_wink

Im at salisbury City now.

Building a capable side and hoping to avoid the drop in the first season.

At this level, it gets hard after a bit because the difference in player between League 2 and Conference is minimal and the wages are tough to manage.

Wages are a concern, the board has given me what i would call a 'generous' budget, but there is still a possibility that if i use that budget that we will sink further and further into the red.

Wages are a concern, the board has given me what i would call a 'generous' budget, but there is still a possibility that if i use that budget that we will sink further and further into the red.

I am about 60k under.....:icon_roll...Carl Cort don't come cheap.

13th in the league now with 7 to go....10 off relegation zone, got a beautiful win over Tamworth last night where Cort changed the game.

Bleeding game, spent years building up a City side thats won the FA cup, Community Shield and reached the quater finals of the UEFA cup and finished in the top 10 of the prem for every season we were there, yet the board still decided not to renew my contract. Man Utd then approach me, give me a bumper contract and now the game crashes everytime I load press continue!!! :mad::068::013::098:

After impressing at Salisbury City, turning relegation fodder into play off potential through some astute signings, such as Asa hall from brum, and Jonathan Pringle from Liverpool, i decided i wanted on to bigger and better things. After spending a few weeks at the club knowing i was not enjoying it any longer, i decided to take the drastic step of resigning, much to the surprise of the fans and chairman.

After a few weeks on the sidelines of the football world, an opportunity came up that i just could not pass. Malaga in the relgation zone of the Spanish second division required a new approach, i decided i could offer them something, so i applied for the possition. A few days later i get the green light from the Chairman and agree to discuss personal terms.

What a great decision it is turning out to be, leaving the cold of England behind im now on a monsterous £2,800 a week and moulding my own side.

A yound lad called Gustsavo from the lower reaches of Brasil was the first capture on a free, with as many as 5 new names in the pipeline things are looking up for the small coastal club.

After the first 3 games in charge i have changed things around, dropped the pre madonas who seemed responsible for the clubs current possition and brought in a few fringe players who seem to have the heart for the battle. Current form is more than promising, with 2 away wins and one draw at our place.

Onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670