Football Manager 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be doing a bit more with Blyth tonight in my long quest for league football.

Managed a 1-1 draw with Rotherham, shows just how far we have come in the last year. My right back Simon spender bagging a goal to round off a great team performance.

Chances to win the game as well.

went on a tremendous 7 game losing streak last night scoring 2 goals in total. Not sure how secure my job is now, shot from 2nd to 15th!

went on a tremendous 7 game losing streak last night scoring 2 goals in total. Not sure how secure my job is now, shot from 2nd to 15th!

My strikers have scored 2 goals between them in 7 games now, the rest of the team are carrying them, expecially my defence and keeper who have been the same players for 13 games and shipped 3 goals.

Im doing a Leicester but still picking up results.

apparently theyre re-doing the interface for 2010, and they are havign tactical philosiphy wizards, to make tactics a bit easier and more accessable. Thats all i seen about it so far. Some screenshots here:

[YOUTUBE]nm7I3NT_s7k[/YOUTUBE]

Where have you seen that?

This official announcement last week by Miles Jacobson on the SI forums contains the following paragraph:

"A brand new Data Editor will allow the addition of new divisions to existing leagues and of entirely new leagues as well as making it easier than ever to keep the game up to date, and do so for free. The delivery of information to the manager has been refined with users now able to sign up to the News Centre, an in-game subscription based newspaper that lets you get the news that you want about the football world and filter out the stories that you do not need, making the football world as immersive as you want it to be."

Also, the official FM website.

I think I picked him up from one of the Gloucestershire leagues.

And, with all the downloadable content that will almost certainly be available for FM2010 within days of its release, you'll be able to play in those leagues.

Lucky you :icon_cool

And, with all the downloadable content that will almost certainly be available for FM2010 within days of its release, you'll be able to play in those leagues.

Lucky you :icon_cool

Do you work for SI or summink? Have your 1000+ posts been an elaborate build up to some sort of spamming frenzy?

Last edited:
Made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup with Blyth, 1 round better than the previous season.

Norwich 3-1 Blyth

Took the lead and held on untill the 88th minute when we scored a demoralising own goal.

Took about £160k of the overall gate receipts from Norwich, enough to keep us pushing on to league football.

Fell out with Meelan. Got bored with City as I lost a play-off semi-final and couldn't rediscover the form a season. Swindon manager now...decent budget...late bid for play-offs on!

After the FA Cup defeat at Carrow road we lost 2 league games on the bounce, we lost focus and took our foot off the pedal.

Back on track now though after a 3-0 win at home against Dorchester.

Just signed Andy Liddell from Morcambe to try and keep our promotion push ticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566