Football Manager 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still at that price on zaavi for anyone still wanting to buy.

Previous occasions Zavvi have been unreliable with delivery on pre-ordered items. There's loads of tales online of people having to chase them up over the non-delivery of an item.

Just started it, nice to see they've updated the Leicester information page, but having Heskey as a legend and Gordon Banks, Keith Weller, Steve Walsh, Graham Cross and Frank Worthington only as Club Icons kinda annoys me.

Our apparent rivalries with Wolves and Villa are still as big as our rivalries with Cov and Derby for some reason.

Last edited:
Not sure about this so far, I'm sure it will have me addicted as usual though

This skin is annoying as hell.

Do you need to be registered to download it? If not, what do you click on that page to download the fecker?

Don't worry, special needs here has managed to do it.

Skin is far too white and I just don't get on with it.

I quite like it

New skin makes it feel very, very different. Will take some getting used to, but I think it will be good when you do. Agree about it being too white... more annoyingly for me the attribute colours are too similar, so might download a skin to change that.

Overall like it though... just played 2 friendlies... used the touchline instructions a lot in the 2nd and it seemed to make a real difference :) And I got goals from it, so good times

Not really played with the tactics yet, will look tomorrow... otherwise I'll be up all night! Good first impressions tough

Just started it, nice to see they've updated the Leicester information page, but having Heskey as a legend and Gordon Banks, Keith Weller, Steve Walsh, Graham Cross and Frank Worthington only as Club Icons kinda annoys me.

Our apparent rivalries with Wolves and Villa are still as big as our rivalries with Cov and Derby for some reason.

Will this be able to be changed using the data editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669