Football Manager 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been able to do this on evey edition haven't you? "Save Selection" Never use it myself, so idk if that's the one you are after.

:icon_redf No idea, I tried using "save tactics", but that just saves the formation, not the players in it. I will try this later!

Yup, save selection.

I use it for that exact purpose.

Saves the tactic and the lineup. So each time I get to a cup game I select "Cup team", and it puts them all back in :)

Uninstalled FM09 yesterday and the demo. Time is upon us for a new adventure.

Same here. :icon_bigg I was just getting into the demo as well, though I didn't want to get into it too much, as I wanted to start a fresh on the game proper.

Same here. :icon_bigg I was just getting into the demo as well, though I didn't want to get into it too much, as I wanted to start a fresh on the game proper.

Apparently you can continue your demo game on the full game though, which is good.

I'll probably start over though.

Was using Spurs in my demo game though, and might use them as my first game in the new one... they're pretty decent, with different options. Plus I think they've got a good team to make use of the new tactics system :) I like the setup I have with them on the demo, just that some of the things I've done in the demo would have been different if I was in the game for the long run

Mine got dispatched from Zavvi today, so hopefully will get here in time for me to enjoy Sunday when I eventually finish my 90 hour + plus stretch at work! :(

Magic. Oadby Town v Barwell on FM. :icon_lol:

Set up your own club and really go through the pyramid.

Uninstalled FM09 yesterday and the demo. Time is upon us for a new adventure.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159082

^ Someone has actually uploaded a database which goes down to level 10 of the English league pyramid if anyone wants it. That's one below the Midland Alliance, down to the East Midlands Counties Football League

Haven't Tried it so don't know if it works, but it's seemed to get positive feedback.

Last edited:
Swansea 1-2 Fryup
Bradford LC1 1-0 Hobbs
Ipswich 3-0 Gallacher, OG., King
Sheff Utd 3-0 Fryatt (2), Gallacher

3rd. Meelan gives you no money and I don't really want to sell anyone. N'guessan and Gradel out on loan for a bit. Signed some Spanish lad at cb whose 17 on a freebie, Vladimir Weiss 6 month loan and James McCarthy 3 month loan.

Weale; Neilson, Tunchev, Hobbs, Berner; Weiss, King, Wellens, Dyer; Fryatt and Gallacher.

Just about finished pre-season with Leicester:

Signed Henk Timmer, Glauber, Edgar Davids, Djamel Belmadi and Kiki Musampa on frees.

Signed Nacer Barazite, Vladimir Weiss, John Fleck and Jay Rodriguez on loan.

I bought the boxed version and installed through Steam. Can't find the Editor anywhere. Anybody know where it is, it's driving me mad.

I bought the boxed version and installed through Steam. Can't find the Editor anywhere. Anybody know where it is, it's driving me mad.

Computer -> C:/ -> Program Files -> Steam -> SteamApps -> Common -> FM2010 -> Tools -> Editor

Great start to the season for City. I bought in two players during pre-season.
Henri Camara came in on a free and Vladimir Weiss on loan.
Levi Porter and Lathaniel Rowe-Turner sold. Trying to offload DJ but no one wants him.

First match beat Swansea 5-1. Fryatt (4), Tunchev
Then League Cup beat Accrington away 3-0. Gallagher (2), Fryatt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675